Reviews for New World, Old Ghosts
nattylovesu chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
cant say how much i love this fic...Logan cries a bit too much but if you are thinking of killing yourself one minute then being a bit emotional is not unlikely..

Thanks for sharing this...
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Thanks for your unexpectedly prompt totally deserve all the 's writers like you who make critiques nigh impossible...I wonder if you realize just how much joy and pleasure you bring into unknown peoples lives with your imagination and 't mean to gush and mush but I think it's a great thing to touch lives in such a way.
diana teo chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
Thank you for a beautiful story with all the drama ,action,angst and romance I could ever hope for the perfect ending.*Sigh of pleasure*
diana teo chapter 8 . 2/10/2009
Omigod,seems like that song was so totally written with Max in mind,wasn't it?I hope they are really through pretending(season 6 NCIS deja vu?"I'm through pretending")cos I just want to throttle them sometimes with all their denial and incredible denseness.
diana teo chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
What a gruelling chapter.I'm almost exhausted from just reading it!Go,Logan,go!
diana teo chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
That S and G song really says it all! And that unexpected Gibbs slap made me gasp and cracked me up!Plus a cliffie!Yay!
Eternal Optimist chapter 9 . 2/18/2008
Wow this story was so amazing! All the detail and description you put into it are so unbelievable. You words painted such imagery that I could see the whole story playing out in my mind's eye down to every detail.
Eternal Optimist chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
This is a really good story! Gotta love ML!
dgurisko2001 chapter 9 . 9/29/2006
OK, I've probably read hundreds of Dark Angel stories over the last few years on differant sites and I have to say although far from anything that actually happened in season one, this is far and away among my top five favorite fan fics of all time
Dee chapter 9 . 8/14/2006
Great the typical timeline, but an awesome well thought out romance and true to the characters
Kyre chapter 9 . 5/10/2006
Aw! *sniff sniff* Such a sweet ending, and now it's over! *sniff*

I'm so glad that Max and Logan were finally able to open up to each other and allow themselves to accept happiness. Also it's good for Max to open up to Maggie and be welcomed afterward - sounds like just what she needed. I like the part about saying goodbye to her family from the past and moving into her future; now that she and Logan really have each other, and Max has a sister/cousin, the future is a welcoming place. Max's past shaped her...but it doesn't have to define her. That part is up to Max.

And now I've just passed my corniness limit for this review, so I'd like to take this opportunity to point out how cool the image of Logan appearing on his horse is. Yum! I'll be relishing that one for a while.

I'm so proud of you for starting and finishing this story. I've really, really enjoyed it, and I appreciate all the work you put into it even when real life wasn't cooperative. You built a whole new world (rim shot) for Max and Logan, and for us readers as well. I was glad to spend time there. Thank you. :)
Kasman chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
Finally, it comes to an end.

Thanks for all your work on this one - it was slow and drawn out but well worth the effort.

I have enjoyed the journey very much.

Please keep matter how long it takes...
Mari83 chapter 9 . 2/11/2006
I’m really glad you finished this story! Although it’s kind of sad there will be no more of it, it’s great to see that such an excellent story got an equally excellent ending.
DA Bob chapter 9 . 2/10/2006
Phew! Fitted a lot into that chapter! Glad you returned and polished this story off. I always love getting reacquainted with a story, especially when there is a new chapter to read!

The way you have Max and Logan swap roles between confessor and supporter is great.

Shame to hear this will be your last DA fic, you have a knack for these two messed up, mixed up lovers.

Anyway, thanks for returning and completing.
angela-v chapter 9 . 2/5/2006
I'm glad you finished this and didn't let it dwindle into the world of unfinished fics. I like how you ended it on a very nice note with a glimmer of hope for M&L, but nothing with absolute certainty. What is for certain in their world? It's a great way to end and it was a great story overall.