Reviews for Careful Who You're Caught With
GORGEOUS!
Hi chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Fantastic!
severnaya chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh this was a very enjoyable read.

I loved the characters and how the story wasn't boring at all even though it was clear what would happen. I also liked the background story with Draco's parents as that added a bit more to his character. I guess my favourite scene was the one in the Great Hall where Harry accused Draco of lying to him. Just hilarious.

Cheers.

Sev
harrys-girl-4-life chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Absolutely loved it, going on my favorites list. :) wonderful job, love!
Rashel chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Amazing! This is by far one of my favourite Drarry fanfics. And I have read a lot :) please write a sequel! I would love to see them dating in secret :D Thanks

-Rachel
bellamara chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Loved it.
Stormshadowfire chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
loved it
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I loved the idea of enchanted mistletoe...like it doesn't cause enough trouble in the muggle world (see all office party revelations in scandal mags)! And Fred and George giving presents?

I really enjoyed the subtle way you you described Harry and Draco's changing feelings for each other through the voices of the other characters. They're always the last to know, aren't they?

Anyway...it's a big thumbs up from me :)
accident prone chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was so well-done. I love how Malfoy lied about lying. That was just so...wow, I loved it. And the mistletoe, of course, was great. Oh, and I loved how you wrote Harry. That was just...fantastic. So well-written. SO IC. So...yeah! Great job!
Michael chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is the second time i've read this story and I still think it's great! It's well written and funny :) well done and please release more stories like this please :)
Hitomi-taichou chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i love it!

especially draco's explanation, it makes sense with the books!
Kitty chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Very sweet ad well-written! Continue with the good work
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
:...:)...:D...D_SQUEE!_ Hee Hee. I Love It! Brilliant. Lolz

YYWKMN.
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Aw, that's cute. I liked when they were in the Room under the mistletoe and Draco was all "Breath with your nose." That was cute. It was almost like a lesson for Harry. Ha haha, Draco would make a lovely teacher. ;)

Macaday me a nut (and you're one too!)
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 1 . 8/1/2008