Reviews for Fire and Ice
SciFiLvr13 chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
I prefer a good Narcissa. Was rewatching DH 1&2 yesterday and I paid extra attention to Draco and his family.
Canadafangirl11 chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
where the fuck is the HUMOR!

this is rather depressing ... even though that all i read this is still an UNHAPPY ending

*cries*
RIGHT IN THE KOKORO!
EverydayMagic17 chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Yay Narcissa!
EverydayMagic17 chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Oops, sorry about the previous review...
EverydayMagic17 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
... Tonks' mother Andromeda is Narcissa' sister, as is Bellatrix... Sorry if you wrote this before that info came out...
EverydayMagic17 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Ron just doesn't get along with cats, does he? *smirks* I like how this is going, can't wait to finish!
Khashana chapter 18 . 6/15/2012
You...you killed Draco? What? How could you?

In more practical words, the only thing I would suggest is to add more description of setting. In fanfiction, especially HP, this doesn't usually matter because we know what the Gryffindor common room looks like, etc. But when you take us to a new place, aka Voldemort's sanctuary, not describing it has the odd effect, at least for me, of causing there not to be any setting at all in the mental picture, just darkness enough not to be able to see. Even if Harry can't see, say that, and add details like whether the floor he's lying on is hard, whether it smells like mold (dungeon) berries (pantry) blood...Same with OCs, though there aren't any here, but should you ever have one.
Tinibri chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
O.O

!

I can not believe you just did that. That ending is dreadfully upsetting. You just let him die! Hate is a strong word. I don't think I hate you, but I'm STRONGLY displeased with you. You say you have a sequel coming up but considering that this is kind of an old story now and you definitely have more then ten reviews I'm going to pray that the sequel is up by now because if it isn't I'm going to have to go through a hell of a lot of fan fictions that end happy to get over this ending.

Other then the upsetting ending I can tell that you're a great writer. There were a couple of chapters where you notes at the end didn't have the line or something to differentiate between the story and your notes but that was the only thing that bothered me.

I love how you put Hermione with someone else other than Ron for a change and the fact that it was Blaise and they seem to work is entertaining and amusing. Makes me wonder if Ron is going to be with someone else entirely or eventually be with Hermione though.

One thing I definitely hope to see in the sequel is Voldermort's death by the very descriptive emotions and actions of Harry. Those scenes are VERY entertaining to read. In fact a scene like that would probably help with this upsetting ending you have provided.

Do not forget though. Even though I have strong emotions about the ending you have provided you are a great writer and were able to hold my interest with the story. I do hope that the sequel is up all ready.

Thank you for the great read.
candyclones chapter 18 . 9/28/2009
I LOVE IT!

So now that I got that of! My favorit part in it was Hermione calling Snape sane! I loved it. This is by far one of the most entertaining storys I've ever read!

It's absolutly awsome!

x
DarkAngel010 chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
hn
Dipi chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
good story. and ur style was quite different. enjoyed the story and it was quite funny at times.
RonRulez chapter 18 . 12/14/2008
i am really upset at that ending! and how can there be a sequel? wouldn't it be like, Draco's dead, Harry's depressed, Hermione and Blaise together, but depressed because they loved draco too.

makes me sad

but overall great story, i just was taken off guard by the ending
AmyJean.77 chapter 18 . 7/18/2008