Reviews for Susan Alone
aisarikka chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Woah! Two years...please please please revive this project. It's well written though there are slight grammar mistakes, but all's forgivable. The idea is engrosing and original. Please continue!
Amita4ever chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
I ran into this by chance. The first chapter seemed a little choppy, but Chap 2 has truly made up for it. Your description and flow and feeling are powerful. I hope you will continue.
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
wow...I'm almosr crying here..that's how good your writing is, it's very touching, keep on writing, you may want to get a Beta though, to help you out in some places, but even with none this story will still be awesome...and the magic in her, was it Aslan who sent it so she wouldn't go out of control? anyway, this is a very good start, keep on writing, and please update as soon as you can or want to.

Liana
fledge chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Very impressive writing once again. Very touching how she choosese what to put in the coffins. So in the end, she is not "dead", is she?
Adversaria chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
good start! totally! but continuing would be lovely!
lembas7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
What?

I'm really quite confused . . . I think you definitely want to rework this before you go on. There were places where the grammar was quite spotty, and I got the feeling that you were implying incest at the end. If so, please up the rating on this to M and post a warning, somewhere - anywhere! Also, the last part of it made no sense whatsoever. In a purely constructively critical tone, I advise you to find a friend to beta . . .
Krumnut chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
If this is peter/susan i send you many loves and kissies and hugs! by the way if it is you better warn them... they will freak out (not in a good way like i will)
Capella85 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I like it. I'm interested
scullymulder chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Really great start! I look forward to reading more! But...I have to ask...is this a Susan/OC romance?
fledge chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Yes, definitely a good start. I'm sure Peter would have felt more pity for Susan than he shows by that cool comment in the book. And a mean teaser, too: What's Aslan on about - "I'm with your bride"?
ninjamonkey chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This story looks incredibly intriguing. I would like to see more, please!
Capegio chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Hurrm. I like the idea (being a bitter Susan fan), but your language is a bit off in places. Watch your conventions (punctuation, grammar, spelling) and careful not to confuse words. For instance, it's "fare thee well," not "fair thee well." And I believe Edmund would blurt something out, not bleat something out, as he's not a goat. :) Beta'd, this could be a very lovely fic.