Reviews for Fight the Good Fight
wickedmusicallover095 chapter 33 . 1/29/2013
Thank goodness you're writing a sequel! I'm going to read it soon!
wickedmusicallover095 chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
I've loved the story so far. Though I do wish you had brought Paige's parent's back for this chapter.
unidentifiedreveler chapter 33 . 8/5/2010
WOW its 6:35 in the morning right now and I just spent the last three hours reading this fanfiction! Its the best charmed one I've ever read...and you are a brillant writer! I teared up in chapter 32 and that NEVER happens. I feel so lucky that I could read it straight through! Now I'm going to go read the sequel. YOU'RE AMAZING!
Jedi Alanna chapter 33 . 4/13/2007
Just wanted to let you know that I loved this fic- completely awesome! If you ever write a book- I'm totally reading it because your style is amazingly good. I'm now proceeding to go find the sequel and hoping that you have a darn good reason for doing that :P
Piper Halliwell200788 chapter 32 . 6/9/2006
Heres The Addy To Where I Posted Your Fan Fic...

charmedpiper07.

And Here Is The Addy 2 My Website...

Piper Halliwell200788 chapter 33 . 6/8/2006
Hey How Ya Doing?

I loved your story! I’ll admit the ending came as a bit of a shock! (cries) YOU KILLED PRUE! I started reading it last night at six and I’ve finished it in like two hours! I couldn’t stop reading! It’s amazing ! You have talent! I loved the fact that you put all four of the charmed ones together. It was an totally awesome story and I can’t wait to read the sequel.!.!.!. I am in the process of writing a charmed fan fiction but I’ve only gotten as far as a couple of lines…..I still have 2 more days before I can post it on here. Because I’ve just opened a new account. But the few lines I have gotten are posted on my website.

charmedpiper07.

Any who I am starting a section called AWSOME fan fictions I have read on my website and I was wondering if you minded if I posted yours on my website. Of Course giving the appropriate credit and all. I have a disclaimer in that section saying I don’t own any of the fan fictions in this sections and that they belong to the authors entitled.

Just curious! Tell me what you think! My emails on my profile.

Or you can PM me on here. And tell me what do you think. Oh and of course if you want to join my website feel free to do that too *Sweet smile* It’s a role playing site for charmed. Anyways I have Emily’s Posted on there but I am deleting it until I get proper permission. So Yeah.

Anyways LOVED YOUR STORY!

TTYL,

Piper_Halliwell2007
bun chapter 32 . 5/29/2006
brilliant! it was very sad but brilliant. off i go to read the sequel, i can't wiat
anajet chapter 32 . 5/21/2006
Great story. Now I'm gonna read the sequal. ;)

/Anna
RIP GG and VM chapter 32 . 4/23/2006
This was a really sincere and sad ending! You are a great writer. Now, I am going to go read, "Life After Death."
RIP GG and VM chapter 21 . 4/15/2006
I totally saw that (Prue & Krolan kissing) coming! It was totally obvious (but in a good way) that it was going to happen in this chapter.
RIP GG and VM chapter 19 . 4/15/2006
This is a great chapter! I love the playful spat.

“Don’t think this is over Prudence Halliwell.”

“Hey! You just long named me.”

“You threw a pillow.”

“You called me old.” Prue sulked.

“I love you.”

The phrase, to the Halliwells, was often used as a get out of jail free card. However it didn’t mean you had to accept.

“Bite me.” Prue spat playfully.

Ha, ha. Funny!
Charmedfan90 chapter 33 . 4/14/2006
cool

i will so be reading the sequel!
emmmelie chapter 32 . 4/13/2006
Okay can you say mean? With that said I have to say it was a good ending, it made sense somehow. I hope you won't kill off Prue like that without bringing her back or making her an elder or something...hey then she could be with Krolan...ok sorry, getting carried away here.

Oh and thanks for your cute mentioning at the end. I forgot I was your very first reviewer.

Anyway post the sequel son or I might just go crazy ;)
VampirePrincess86 chapter 32 . 4/12/2006
AH!

YOU KILLED PRUE! WHY?

BRING HER BACK!

tell me when the sequal is ready!
Jessabelle87 chapter 32 . 4/12/2006
okay, yeah i kinda don't like you right now but i'll read the next one. Maybe. The chapter in itself was good though, there's no disputing that but Prue is and always will be my favourite sister so i have to not like you at least a little right now.

i know i got a little carried away with the praise in my last review but you honestly are a good writer, one of the very very few thats kept me coming back for more.

It would really be appreciated if you could find a way for Prue to come back in your sequal, i know that is wishful thinking but i love her. Actually now that you've killed her in such a heroic manner, she could be made someone really powerful in the after life, i mean she died killing the source of all evil in an epic battle between good and evil, that's gotta earn her some BIG rewards. Anyway, i'll send you a review in a few days when your sequel is up. Cya!