Reviews for Dark Knight in Denver
JudyL068 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
yep, a glare worse than Chris' G. Great story. Off to read the sequelG
Hromiko chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
I'm glad you didn't have them figure it out, I mean if close friends are oblivious, strangers he meets briefly while on vacation aren't going to figure it out. I haven't read an M7 story in a while, and the addition of Batman makes it extra special. I'm going to go check out the sequel. Keep on writing!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
I really enjoyed this story. I admit I was expecting a farce or a cartoon but you played it straight and that made it believeable. I have always thought that a "Batman" type person was a possibility in this era nice ti see it dealt with so responsibly and sensibly
SHANNON chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
I really enjoyed this story. I can't wait for the guys to go to Gotham. JD, Vin & Dick hanging out would make for some interesting stories. Can't wait for the sequel.
trecebo chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Too right. We dare not cross the Bat, ya know. He knows everything.

You laid this out well. I like the guys' logic in making the leap from Bruce to Gordon to Bats...very funny. And really? It takes super criminals a long time to finger Bruce as Bats...so, I'm thinking several sequels might do the trick for the M7. :D
trecebo chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
Go Bruce! One thing I like about him is his tunnel vision at times. Going after Ella with his full resources to make sure some one who has done wrong pays...well, give the guy his cred. I hope Buck and Chris appreciate that. We shall soon see...

The convo with Alfred was spot on. And Dick going for sneaking behind Clark's back...tee hee.
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Oh, and I actually understand all the characters now from reading previous stories. Cool beans. You are melding this fairly well. I like Bruce's answer about gun control. Legal is legal. Let's peg the bad guys...me likey.

Cannae wait for more...