Reviews for Playfulness
Shiverrrclaw chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
BLARGH how I love your little Colette/Sheena friendship stories. They are so beautiful and funny...
nonameface6789 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Even though I'm not a fan of the Colloyd pairing, this was very cute.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Hahaha! I just LOVED that image of Zelos at the end sitting on the bed confused as heck! XD Apparently he's not to use to such goofy games like that.

What I also liked was Sheena actually calling Colette her sister...that and trying to imagine Lloyd laughing evily XD. He'd probably be better at it then me though.

Ah yes, another wonderful pointless but oh so adorable fic from the Great Lil-Samuu _!
Mez10000 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Pillow fight! (I know this is really short but...)
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
So cute! 0 I really miss your perfect writing style so much! _ I loved this short, cute, and funny one-shot. I am so happy to read one of your one-shots in a long while that I will have to add this to my favorites... now!

Okay, now about the one-shot, I love the extremely beautiful and loving conversation between Colette and Sheena in the beginning with Sheena trying to be a detective and everything. The descriptions were wonderful! And the rest of the one-shot was just as nicely written. I love the part about Lloyd saying he is the villain and the ending about Zelos confused. Everything was as fluffy and perfect like always. Keep it up and hope you continue to write such wonderful one-shtos. Hope to write future e-mails to you again! I miss you a bunchies. _
Infinite Blue chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Heh, that was a cute story. I couldn't help but smile. Not to mention it's rather refreshing seeing a funny story that doesn't involve Colette bashing. Two thumbs up.