Reviews for Circle
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 2/28
That was cute, wonderful and hilarious, I loved it and excellent job
Bookworm1978 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Brilliantly written. Now I need to know what else is down there! I loved the odd yet wonderful friendship of Raph and Don here. I did see some miss-spelled words, here and there, but all in all, it looks good and error free. I know what that is like. I am not a good editor of my own work. I'm going to check out the rest of your stories soon. Loved this one.
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
So CUTE! I wish for more!
nim draug chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
awww this was really good :0
Lina03 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aww, I love sappy! Thanks for sharing! _
Loke0 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Very good! There aren't too many Don and Raph stories out there, I'm glad I could found this one Very good job!
yoyo-anarchy chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Aw. I adore this soo much. Right now I'm madly in love with Don/Raph stories/plot lines, and ee this was so sweet. Lovely to see them bonding XD
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I liked it, it was intersting.

wildfire
Reijiro chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Oh sweet, nice to see Raph's softer side exposed and explored so well. Reckon you could easily go on with this... what else is there to discover in these tunnels, are the mushrooms edible or do they have any bizarre side-effects, can Donnie figure out a bit more of the Atlantian technology for them to use somehow... just a few of the questions that come to my mind.

Noticed a few little mis-used words and the like, but nothing that really detracted from the meaning of the story. Did notice that Don 'pocketed' the micro-chip he found twice though! But that's no biggie.

Anywho, very nice work. Well done.

Cheers!
TigerChickTigriss chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I thought that this was a really great story! At first I was reluctant to read it because I thought it was going to be a Yaoi because you put Raph and Don and didn't put non-Yaoi. I don't like Yaoi. But I'm glad you did a brotherly-love story. I thought it was very well written. Good job!

Ja Ne!

TCT
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Adorable story! :)
Vampy chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I'd like another story about the third tunnel. This one was really good. And maybe you could trough in a little action too! Anywayz, I loved it! Keep it up! ;) V.
Flora chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
My jaw hurts. Too much smiling. :)

That was so cute!
Nothingtoseehere123456789 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Hey great long one shot. I loved the Don/Raph interaction.

Would have been curious to see what the third tunnel had in store. *hint* ;-)
pacphys chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Sque! Donnie and Raph! YAY! best pairing ever!

Aw, silently cleaning up the mess when both of them need to talk about something! LOL!

The old search for something else trick! Works almost every time! LOL!

And it rather seems like it's about to again.

There are several synonym errors. Since I'm at this one, I'll point it out. Site is a place (website, construction site) Sight is something that one sees (caught sight of, it was quite a sight).

LOL! send Klunk to investigate the little shafts? BWAHAHAHAA! Yeah, I imagine Mikey might have a little problem with that one!

Where oh where did you uncover this little plot bunny! This is an excellent litle story!

Aw, Mikey just wants his big, strong brother Raphy to keep him safe from thhe big bad nightmares!

LOL! Aw, Donnie's so cute when he's excited like that!

hehe, ya gotta love that 'never too old for cartoons' argument! I rather like that one.

Yeah, where they are now would DEFINITELY be more fun than scrubbing Mikey's chocolate stains out of the truck... I mean... ew!

Aw, Raph just lets Donnie hug him! That big softie! hehe

I think the catnip analogy for the mushroom room might just have been a little more accurate than Raph realized! o_O

Excellent, excellent story! You wrote those two wonderfully, and any Don Raph interaction immediately catches my attention! Very well done! This one is going in my C2!

Cheers,