Reviews for Changing with change
Ccero chapter 20 . 2/28/2008
Your fic was very well-written. The way Slade was defeated in the end was seriously original and convincing.

However, You story should really been a Terra general/Action fanfic. Because Raven and Beastboy were REALLY out of character. And the things among them were rushed to lightspeed.

As a Teen titans fanfic, specifically as a Terra fanfic, your story was great.

As a BB/Rae romance, not.
Zergplex chapter 20 . 1/1/2007
Terra joining Titans East? An ending I never expected, but in retrospect it's the only ending that could really work. A very enjoyable story, it showed aspects to Raven and Beast Boy's characters that we haven't seen before while still keeping them true to themselves. All the parts with Terra were fabulous, you really pulled out the major traits of hers and made them shine. Her insecurity, her confusion, but also her passion and her faith. Things can change, will change, and are always changing. The case of Raven, Beast Boy, and Terra is only one aspect of that. Hopefully Terra will change even more with Titans East, and finally find some peace in her life.

Great job and great story, keep up the good work!

-Zergplex
Elucifur the Forgotten One chapter 20 . 6/15/2006
That was a awsome story. Keep up the good work.
Vanizakkk chapter 20 . 2/8/2006
great storie i loved it yo!
RayeWilliams chapter 20 . 2/8/2006
Sad it's over, but I love this story! Congrats on making it to my favorite stories list! *hug*

- Shade
loregiver chapter 20 . 2/8/2006
Goodness gracious! I read the story yesterday, but got tied up at work before I wrote a review (darn knots), look at it this morning to write the review, and you added four chapters and finished it! You are a writing machine!

Personally, I wasn't bothered by there being a lot of dialouge. I enjoy that.

I like how the first chapter ended, with BB just coming out and saying Raven was the one he loved. Not the most romantic approach, but very believable that BB would say it like that.

The second chapter was kind of funny, with Raven trying to leave without having to have this conversation.

I also like as you moved through the story, BB and Raven started acting like each other. Give them a month and they'll be finishing each others sentences.

Creative job of tying Terra and Slade into the story, and coming up with some answers the the questions the last episode left us with. And I liked your ending, Terra remaining a Titan, but going to the East team.

Great overall story. Good luck with the future!
RayeWilliams chapter 16 . 2/6/2006
ACK. Stinkin' cliffhangers. Well, others are reviewing now, that's nice. I don't think Slade would beat all 6 Titans, actually, but I like what you did. Um, update soon, and...yea.

- Shade
ShadowRoth chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
oo i know who it is!its terra!ok great ch. and it surprised me that raven started going in his pants i was craking up!and i hope terra doesn't ruin there relationship.
ShadowRoth chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
i think shade is right there's too much yes i read your reviews and i relised how short mine r.*cries for making short reviews*but bb sure knows hopw to embarrass himself and yea that is how you spell embarrass i looked it when he said what he liked about her body it seemed ooc but then i thought how many times i said that and now i will say that its your story and u can do whatever with if they r ooc its a great story ok now im to the next ch.!please continue! C U!
ShadowRoth chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
i dont think they're ooc in this ch. nothing else to say except it was a good ch.
ShadowRoth chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
yay!they're not so ooc in this ch.i hope bb doesn't mess this up.
ShadowRoth chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
great ch. but they still seem ooc.
ShadowRoth chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
aww...i love bb rae fluff!
ShadowRoth chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
aww you only have four reviews!well no fear shadow is sry too i think you should tell who's sort of got confusing but i got through seam ooc in this chapter but love makes you do crazy things.
Bleeding Wings chapter 8 . 2/4/2006
Hey, Europa. After reading a few chapters, I notice something wrong here: there's just too much dialugue. With this much talking going on, this is better off being a play. You need to learn how to make action tell the story, not dialogue. Having conversations outweigh action will only drag the story down. You have to seriously lessen the dialogue and let action be the storyteller.