Reviews for The sweeter things in life
Liu Ming Shen chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I think Kira will gave Lacus a buquet of roses
Mathiasosx chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
nice story sweet and simple a nice alternative to the emotional roller-coasters some people write.
otakuheaven123123 chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
very good story love the start but u could have made it longer i wanna c wat happen to authrun and cagalli 2 but doesnt matter cause LACUS AND KIRA R TOGETHER ! (YAY)
RandomReview chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Beautiful!

Not really a big fan of AU Seed stories, but I will make an exception on this one because its too cute P
RandomReview chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
You get extra brownie points for spelling favourite the right way xD
Str1ke Ninja chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
a classic
LordHatredX chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
pretty good
Critical Mind chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
two things besides punctuation.. the story was okay.. but could have used less chilidish words and sentences.. also, you could have added deeper events. :)
Nielso chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
great story, i'm seeing forward to more stories from you though i liked this fic i'd rather have something else than a school fic, a fic where kira and lacus work in a company there are few fics of that but i'd like to read more of those
Ryan Crescens chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
I feel kinda bad for not reviewing to this sooner seeing as how I read it a while ago, I'll make it up by writing a good review this time though.

Overall, I thought your story was very good and though there were a few grammer errors here and there, I don't believe it could be said that your English was by any means terrible or not be made to be worth reading. It was quite the opposite.

Your pairing of Kira and Lacus in this story was very effective. I enjoyed how you started them off with fragile innocence to a more serious and deeply committed relationship, it gave me the feel of how it would work it for a pairing irl, which isn't easy to come by in a story anymore. I really hope you do write anothe fic, as you've got some truly awe inspiring natural talent and I feel that with continuing practice and you writing a few other stories you'd improve dramatically in your ability. Of course I'm sure there are also other reviewers and writers willing to give their advice and assistance to you in any way possible if you'd ever need it.

Perhaps you could do a continuation of this story as part of a series or another story entirely. As you mentioned that anything you'd write would probably b fic, I'd be looking forward to it even more then any other story as they're one of my favorite couples. 'Till then, think about and keep up the awesome work no matter what you do.
Lord Leon Towasoki chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
i like the story and hope to see another from ya.
tobleronefreak chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
awesomeness

plz make sequel! (:
NewlyWrittenBeginnings chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
very nice. one of the best of read. keep it up.
Zettai-Yadda chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Thanks for all the reviews, greatly appreciated. I might write another one, not quite sure yet ;;

If I were to write another one it would definitely be KxL... I love that pairing too much _
Stradivarium chapter 5 . 2/2/2006
A great ending to a great story! Even though I am a bit saddened that this story has come to an end, I am still glad that I had been able to read such a fine work...

Will you still be writing othe pieces? I sure do hope so!

Keep writing and keep up the good work! Well done!