Reviews for Saving my Valentine's day
Kurine chapter 15 . 3/28/2010
this story is amazing! I'm a n00b to this website so this is the first story i in love with BEST FANFIC EVA!

love love love love love love love love love love love it!

*deep breath* sorry i fangirl to much '

i LOVE marthxpeach!
petalrose chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
This is a great story. The pairing marth and peach was wonderful here!
Angelwingkitsune chapter 15 . 7/5/2008
WOW! That was an AMAZING STORY! I love the way you portrayed everyone, especially Roy, He looks like he'd be the type to act like that. Go MARTHxPEACH! Sorry i didn't review all the chapters, but i couldn't stop reading! Yay, for epic-ness!
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 15 . 7/7/2006
Alright, congrats on the 100 reviews! Well personally I loved this story, it was very beautiful and well created. Very detailed and many stuff.

A perfect ending, even though I wish I could see more of that sam-tam-us and Roy romance, but who cares! This story is great! I LOVED IT!

Man you are a very talented author. If only you updated as fast as you were good, now that would be amazing. Wake up one morning and have millions of great stories like this. If that happened, I would never write again, I would spend my life reading these fics. WRITE MORE DAMN YOU!

And please please please update your "Like a Twisted Fairy Tale" story!

Once again, vewry beautiful story, and I loved every piece of it. Now I must go to bed, tis 12:40 down here so umm good night? Or by the time you get these reviews it would be like good morning.

Man, only thing I can imagine is you checking your mail, seeing 15 new mail, and going "What the crap?" and see 15 reviews for thsi story and go "YES!" Either that or "Damn, someone really god ahold of ym story."

Well I hope I made your day with this little stunt, if there's anything I can do for you, just feel free to ask...Please don't ask me to learn spanish so i can R&R your other stories cause I dunno spanish...hmm...I HAVE AN IDEA! A TRANSLATOR! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE TAKETH THAT! NOTHING STOPS ME!
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
Yeah, kill Bowser for not being enough of a bastard in the story, he deserves it.

TEAR! SAMUS AND ROY ROMANCE! I LOVE IT! I SHOULD CRY RIGHT NOW! BUT IF I DO, IT WOULD BREAK THE COMPUTER! I CAN'T CRY! I'M A MAN, AND I'M SUPPOSED TO HOLD IN YM FEELINGS LIKE AN IDIOT! Owell *cries* Great, now she's gonna tell me to get up and stop crying...who cares, it's a good story.
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 13 . 7/7/2006
Alright, DRAMA! NOW I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! I'M AWAKE! I'M GOING TO FINISH IT! YAYNESS!
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 12 . 7/7/2006
My decision is for Bowser to die for not being a bastard enough.

Alright, a runthrough through termina! Yeah, that damn keeta scene was a pain in the ass. The skulls would never stop attacking me. I freaking fought their entire army so amny damn times!

Well I'm also happy to see the Samus challenging Bowser part. I LOVE IT!

Man this story is so cool. Well time to fight my sleepiness and keep reading! YAYNESS FOR KILLING YOUR BODY FOR A NICE BED TIOME STORY!
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 11 . 7/7/2006
I'm starting to love these Zelda cameos. I really love this story now. I hope you make more like these.

Alright, Samus has a deal, and I think I'm becoming more wide awake! YAYNESS! NOW I CAN READ MORE!
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
Nice, now we got the poes in on it. A Sheikah eh? I see. And It seems Samus and Roy are growing closer together. But where is Roy? Alright, must continue...but...too...sleepy...must...continue...awesome...story...
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 9 . 7/7/2006
OH how sweet and beautiful! *snif*

Yeah, Samus is getting annoying and I want to know what's going on with her. Well better keep reading to find out.
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
No need for a special suprise...But most likely Zelda is with Ganondorf getting her triforce stolen...Either that, or getting her power drained somewhere, something of the sort.

Well another great chapter. Now Roy adn Sam-tam-us is a team, and Marth challenges Bowser to a dual. Alright, actionyness time!
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
Nice chapter. Getting a nice camping trip, Bowser going insane, and Zelda being cell mates with peach. THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY!
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 6 . 7/7/2006
Alright! Marth, Roy, and Sam-tam-us! Can't wait to see how they go off and kick the koopa's ass.

I sent in a few title suggesgions...Meh, must of not been good...Owell. Next chappy.
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 5 . 7/7/2006
You know usually when Bowser captures Peach, I'm laughing, but out of all the times it's funny, this time is not. BAD BOWSER! YOU'VE BEEN A BAD TURTLE, GO TO MY ROOM!
I R Dead Insert Frowny Here chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Alright! Marth got a date for the day! And I love how you switch off from character to character and go into so much detail on their emotions! Another brilliant chapter!