Reviews for Beyond This Place of Wrath and Tears
Please continue this story
Please !
darkdranzer chapter 24 . 3/7
Overall i enjoyed reading this. A bit disappointed its not finished. But i felt that there were getting to be a bit too much extra side story...like with hermiones parents...
darkdranzer chapter 10 . 3/7
Hmmm this is quite interesting so far.. .but some of the chinese you are using is pretty jarring since its vaguely incorrect (in my opinion -im chinese...not sure if you are...) mostly ignorable but for things like these:

1: "for the love of wang mu" is just... i have yet to hear anyone say something like this... i normally use "wo de tian" which is loosely translated "my god/for heavens sake -tian being heaven, and conveying the same meaning

2: "His soul—his xin, his anima"
Xin means heart more then it means soul... a better word to use might be "ling hun" or "hun po"

Of course this is many years later since you wrote this but i just wanted to say this hope u dont mind _"
Scarlet Azalea chapter 24 . 2/25
Noooo! Why is this abandoned! *weeps*
Please continue
readaddict123 chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
This is a great story! I love it! Update again as soon as possible!
RosettaEmeraldGreen chapter 24 . 9/18/2013
Please update. Its a great story with great plot.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
More please :) can you have sirius liking and crushing on the new snape look :) ! please more chapters !
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Er...letting him run off on vacation just when the war is heating up makes no sense. His not making sure Albus knows not to touch the goddamn Resurrection Stone when his first priority is the man not having to die makes *no* sense. Backdating his spying to during his Hogwarts career makes absolutely no sense.

Too bad, I was enjoying this, too.
Silver Point Despair chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
I love this story to pieces!
Elise chapter 24 . 1/15/2013
Most amazing, fantastic, brilliant story. I love the protagonistic Snape, the awesome plot and your writing. Really great job.
AvadaK3 chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
Feel free to update...

It's an amazing story and in all honesty... I just want you to update :)
Always-Underrated chapter 24 . 10/30/2012
Oh I DO hate unfinished fics! Honestly, I was a little surprised to find myself enjoying this so much, as I don't actually like the sixth and seventh books. You have a real knack for drawing in your readers, though, so I found myself avidly devouring each chapter until I ran into a Wall masquerading as THIS CLIFFHANGER THING.

Five years is long time for no updates, but I have hope that you'll eventually pick up the threads of this fic again. Sooner rather than later, please. :D

Great job! Give yourself a pat on the back, you rock amazingly.
Always-Underrated chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
An awesome writer, a bookworm, AND someone who appreciates and incorporates aspects of Disc World in her story? Marry me.
Deeming chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I haven't read very far I'm only at chapter 3, but to quote your author note, I like it!