Reviews for Kooks
Annelili chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
I juts have to favorite this story even though it hasn't been written on in years and you're probably nor around anymore. Still, this was such a good story, I wish I knew how it ends.
EpicFail94 chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
gah! bastard Black!
EpicFail94 chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
well things arent gonna go very well for Remmie are they?
EpicFail94 chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
and i wonder WHO he fell in love with?
EpicFail94 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
the happy re-meet!...well, sorta - but, anyway, yaaay!
EpicFail94 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
lol, i think you got Harry right - yucky stuff, Harry; especally when its your parents
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
omg - *dramatic whisper* drama!
sierra's scarlet chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
More? I'm very caught up in the story and mystery surrounding it, I'm thinking you have an idea of what should happen... great job thus far though.
El Delfo chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
Oh, please don't tell me it just ends there! It was getting so good, too.
tvanmusicgal chapter 6 . 10/28/2007
Pleese Pleese Update

You Can't Leave It At That O

*Pleads With Puppy-Dog Look*
Johnycake chapter 6 . 7/25/2007
well I hope thers alot more soon, this is realy killer
Sirius' Girl23 chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
Gasp! Poor Remus! Bad author - doing that to poor Remmy! I suppose any normal defense of murder after rape wouldn't work for a werewolf...

I do have one problem though. The date you use make this contemporary. Yet, Harry's 1st year at Hogwarts is in 1991, meaning he was born in 1980 (like me!), so he would be 6 in 1986. Is the years this is taking place part of the AU?
Sirius' Girl23 chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
*whimpers* There's no more? Please to write more? What happened between Remus and Sirius? How is Rem's sister going to react to their slashiness? Is Sirius ever going to stop being a prick? please, I'd like some more!
PaddyWaddy chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
I like it though.

I dont know if you already rewrote it , but Ill review anyway.

I love the last scene in particulary
aclytie chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
With hope against hope I plead you, entreat you, beg you to continue this fantastic fic. It seems a long time since you updated, and I can't help thinking what my life will become of if you stop wrtiting this story. By heaven, your fragments of flashback hooked me, and the present tension between Sirius and Remus (poor puppies) is so thick that I can't go to sleep without thinking what would they do in the next step. Please, please, please! update and I will love you forever and ever!