Reviews for Final Illness
RodeoCowboy chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Are you still workin on this? Very well written, please write more
Miss Livi chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Beautifully written and it took us on a very emotional journey. I also thought you captured the characters and their mannerisms really well.
Liveforthemoments chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Oh. So, so beautiful. Please update soon because I really want to know what's going to happen with this.
damarys chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
Wow...this is wonderful and very sad. I don't normally read BBM fics but this one caught my eye and I'm really glad I clicked it.

Hope you update soon, it's lovely!
TheseBrokenWings chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
You still working on this? It's very well written, I'd love to see more.
dov chapter 3 . 4/3/2006
you got something real fine going here. So sad, so sweet. Seems so real and natural the way you're filling in some of the scenes from early on. I'm looking forward to reading more. thank you.
Deathless Wraith chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
So gorgeous. I'm sorry I hadn't reviewed earlier; this piece is beautifully realistic, and I think it's a wonderful way to continue the story. :)
One night stargazer chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
Damn, you got my heart going in all directions. I'm really enjoying reading this story, you are doing an amazing job and My HEART just breaks for Ennis. Please update soon.
MidnightBlue88 chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Oh, I like this story a lot. I love all of the scenes you've included of their meetings over the years. They're romantic and sweet, but also realistic and in character. I especially loved the moment in this chapter when Ennis stormed off, knowing that Jack would come after him and let Ennis rest his head on Jack's chest. That was very in character for both of them, and it was a sweet detail. I can't wait to see where you go with the "four to five days" thing, and I look forward to more meetings with Jack. Great job so far!
Kagedtiger chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Sad and softly sweet, as usual. Good job.
A Horse Called Hwin chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Great! Please continue!
R.C. McLachlan chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Heartbreaking, M, but beautiful.
onefreetoroam chapter 3 . 3/27/2006
Thanks, touching story - setting here listening to BBM #3 - wondering what's going to happen next. Thanks again.
Kagedtiger chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Wow, I didn't know this was going to be a chapter fic! That's exciting. _ I'm eager to see what's next.
tussis chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
interesting :) though Ennis seemed a bit repetitive with the Mexico thing. it was big but 'seeing' Jack after all that time I don't think would make him answer like that.. waiting for an update :D

mio