Reviews for A Change In Action
I love the whole body of the story. Amazing details. Although if there was something about the baby it would have made it more wholesome.
I love love love it!
Ana02 chapter 18 . 2/7
My favorite Briseis/Achilles fanfic, you're a great writer.
RockQueen chapter 1 . 2/7
Best Troy story ever.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
Write more
Guest chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
LOVE this story. Achilles and Briseis are amazing.
A chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Truly brilliant so far. :)
aryaputra chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
Honestly, I think in terms of plot and characterisation, this is the best fic I've read for the pairing.
Beloved Daughter chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
Really great story! I was enthralled in the story from the moment I started reading it! I loved how one change resulted in everything changing. :) Thanks for writing and posting!
scarlett the seachild chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Awesome stuff. I love the way you write the relationship, so realistic.

SF
scarlett the seachild chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
YES! Thank bloody God for the smooth change in point of view. If there's one thing I hate it's an unnecessary "Briseis' POV" in bold at the top of the page. Well-written and exciting, can't wait to read on. :)

SF
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
that is a great story
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
i love it
mermaidprincess24 chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
This is literally one of the best fanfics I've ever read! No OOC, great writings, awesome storyline, great new characters, tastefully written sex scenes lols. And I loved how you entwined elements from the actual movie into your story!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/17/2012
Awesome!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
what a beautiful story. some missing commas and stuff, but nothing major. all the protagonists were very much in character and I loved the plot. thanks.