Reviews for A Change In Action
Finally the happy end I was looking for. Thank you so much for sharing it! 3
Guest chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
Two thumbs up!
Vero Diaz chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
You should make a sequel of this story
Missyr256 chapter 18 . 6/3/2015
Omg I hope you still get to read my review because this was simply awesome. I finished your story within a few days as I couldn't stop reading it. I wished the movie would have had such a happy ending for my favorite pairing. I loved the way you write them both as well as all the other characters. And when Briseis sang for the men I also finally found the song I had been looking for for ages (song of the exile) again. So all I want to say is thank you for this masterpiece. I could have not spend my time better than by reading your fanfiction. I hope you're still writing I'd love to read more stories like this :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/4/2015
I love the whole body of the story. Amazing details. Although if there was something about the baby it would have made it more wholesome.
I love love love it!
Ana02 chapter 18 . 2/7/2015
My favorite Briseis/Achilles fanfic, you're a great writer.
RockQueen chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Best Troy story ever.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
Write more
Guest chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
LOVE this story. Achilles and Briseis are amazing.
A chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Truly brilliant so far. :)
aryaputra chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
Honestly, I think in terms of plot and characterisation, this is the best fic I've read for the pairing.
Beloved Daughter chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
Really great story! I was enthralled in the story from the moment I started reading it! I loved how one change resulted in everything changing. :) Thanks for writing and posting!
scarlett the seachild chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Awesome stuff. I love the way you write the relationship, so realistic.

scarlett the seachild chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
YES! Thank bloody God for the smooth change in point of view. If there's one thing I hate it's an unnecessary "Briseis' POV" in bold at the top of the page. Well-written and exciting, can't wait to read on. :)

Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2012