Reviews for The Bell's Toll
erin1989 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
very good sad the she mad crazy
coolwolf22 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Well the last one-shot wrapped everything up very nicely in the story. This one just opened up a whole can of worms. I must say that I find this sequel even more depressing than the last two stories. I would encourage you to continue the story out more but I understand that in the three years since you began it you have probably lost interest. Either way, I enjoyed your story the first time I read it and I enjoyed it even more this time. Hats off to you.
birningice chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I love this story! its realy good. Are you going to write another squoil? You should. Please! Lol! You have a lot of talent.
jinsane226 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
whoa...kagome went mad? damn...now i wish this chapter were longer to continue with that! But thanks so much for this one
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
You also used that concept! I'm so happy! (Concept: when one dies, their assumed form is not the one they were in when they died, but the form they were in when they were in the happiest moment of their life/ the best time of their life)
funnyfan chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Another very enjoyable sequel sequel!
RED DAY chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Oh im so happy that Sess found his Kagome...sniff...sniff...BWAHAHAHA! I love it!
Sora chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I have now read all of the series thing..ee or what ever you call it. question how do you do it? it all fits to getther! its so damn good!
sheenachi chapter 1 . 1/31/2006