Reviews for Reflection
FashionLuver98 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
To me this feels like what king Endymion really was thinking in the anime .
Kousagi Moon chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Lovely story.
Anony chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I loved how you connected the dreams with the future King, i had a feeling it would have occured like this. The lonliness and despair he felt without her. I liked it you provided great/incredible insight into his psyche through your writing. Great job!
dekita chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This was a pretty good story. I completely didn't expect that to be the reason. But in a way, it makes a lot of sense. Good job! I love reading stories that reinterpret the storyline. It definitely puts the whole break-up thing in a better perspective.
PhantasyDreamer chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
What a beautiful story. I always wondered why he said he was testing their love but I just brushed it off thinking it was just something they made up to make it flow with the plot. At the time it seemed to make some sense. But I like the aspect of your story and how it gives an even more better in depth explanation of the reason behind his actions. Good job you did well with conveying the message and feelings of the future king. It was a great read indeed.

Hope to read more stories from you.

Later
nekonell-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
0.0 that was amazing. you know i never really thought about it that way. I naver really liked the transformation from the manga to the anime either. thanks for putting this out there.

Arigato kurichan16-san.
MoonlightMaiden14 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Just wow. That was incredible. It was better than my first attempt at writing, seriously. I... I just don't know what to say, really. I've always thought the same way about the dreams. They were the result of jealousy felt by a lonely king. The writing was wonderful even if you had a few typos, but every author has those.

Keep up the great work and I'll be checking out your other stories.

Take care,

MoonlightMaiden14
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is so sweet and it feels so realistic. I could certainly see the future Mamoru thinking and feeling all this. Nice work.
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Wow...just wow! This is an awesome story!

I love the king's reason for trying to tear them apart. It makes a lot of sense, with Neo-Queen Serenity encased in crystal for how long...I'm not surprised it drove him to that. But at least he made his former-self appreciate the time he spends with her. It's very important.

Awesome story! Keep up the great work!
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i love it
SteelHeartRose chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
I truly wish I could portray Endymion, Darien, Tuxedo mask, this way. It truly is the way I think of him. I've never been able to portray him the way that he has always been portaryed in my head on paper.

I have tried, but never managed the perfectoin you have. This is truly Endymion as I thought of him in the manga. I will admimt, these stories make me want my own Tuxedo Kamen.

Like in your other story, I think I would know if he loved me, not by pupblic display of affection, but by the way he looked at me and how we spent our time together, but it never hurts to say those words that you want to hear occasionly.

I truly wish I had my own Endymion, but alas, I donot and hope someday I will.

Thank you for another wonderful story.

*~Steel*~
CosmicTwilight chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Beautiful :)

~ Lady Lunic
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
great work, wonderful.

*Sam*
Pretty Soldier Sailor Scorpio chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Nice... It really is nice... I loved it!
Counterfeiting Shakespeare chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Jeez, just so you know I am a total fan...

I have this story in print j

Why?

You know why. No review necessary save that it's awesome and brilliant how you came up with the concept. I have this story on recommendation to virtually every SM forum site I enter. Nyahahaha.

Hugs!