Reviews for Boiling the Tarts
Sherbet Lemon chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Hahaha short, sweet and funny. Loved it! (:
Alive to Live a Lie chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Hehe, James is so stubborn xD I love this boy, and yes, Lily is right, if helping him to clean his mess is not love, I don't know what is it. I can perfectly picture them fighting, James kissing her, and Lily just watching him boiling his tarts. Awesom OS :)
Stories like this, random moments in their life, are the ones i most enjoy, because are so despreocupate and cute. Thanks for this :)
-Caro
Hana chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Terribly sorry for the incomplete review. You didn't miss much. All I was going to say was: Amazing as always, Bee. So, there you are. Amazing as always, Bee.
Hana chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love James. LOVE him. Just to clarify. Anyway, I love how much Lily loves him, even though he's a stupid, stupid dolt sometimes. And sometimes he's so clever, like with the extra cup of sugar.
XxLadyMarauderxX chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I was laughing at some parts! I loved it :)
Lily Herondale chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was a really cute story with cranberries on top! ;)
AnnaBlack02 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I was chuckling out loud at James's angst and moodiness. '"Leave me alone," he said darkly.' What a child! So perfect. :)
anavihs chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
LOL! He boiled the tarts *snort* that's just epic right there.. ROFL! LIKE AH BOSS! HAHAHAHA!Newho, this was AWESOME! :D You're a terrific writer, btw. :)

Lots of love

Lovely
Lobotomised chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
i LOVE this story! Now update Commentarius. :D
J.I. Fevang chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh they are just too cute! I love the way you write their banter!
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
that was so cute! i loved your story! it was brilliant! thanks for writing ,
black16lily chapter 1 . 2/17/2011