Reviews for Hearts in Winged Cages
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
No, you don't "own" Butch Hartman's creations, 'mikari'...you're ENTITLED to them after this brilliant beginning! [ditto with Betty!]

Everything is as it should be, right down to Cosmo's vapid remarks and Vicki's cynical attitude! Now, the question is-WHY would Timmy need a "babysitter" when he's sixteen years old? {apparently, his parents are more clueless and out-of-touch than ever!} Obviously, because he and Vicky are going to...a hint of "Gah", perhaps? However, I'll let YOU elaborate on that in the next chapter...

I'm sure you'll tell us if he's still wearing that "silly pink hat" (or variation of same), too-

;)
IV Red chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Hey, great story! I'm certainly looking forwards to more.

Though I think I didn't get the "Part one (of two)" thing, are you going to make a TimmyxVicky in two chapters? Ah well, I'll just wait and see.

Hope you update soon.
GoRon chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
This is a really interesting story. The very first thing I noticed was that everyone was perfectly in character. I could almost hear Timmy's dad's cries of joy. The parents' "logic" is so true to the show that the show's writers themselves could have come up with it. All of that without a hint of the darkness that all other V/T fics have just makes it better. The only problems that I found were that the speech lines tended to have dropped punctuation and that Cosmo came out as Cosmos a few times.

Overall, the story has no real weaknesses to it yet (at least in my opinion), although I am wondering how you're going to do Vicky/Timmy pair in only two chapters. Definitely looking forward to more, especially since it's my favorite FOP weird pairing.
GreenBird of BlueSky chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
It has good beginning, something short, but to hell! I adore its history, and even I adore that odd couple. I hope moved the continuation.

TimmyxVicky Rulez