Reviews for Cages
jennyncummingstexan chapter 167 . 1/21
I am still hoping to find an uncensored version that doesn't drive my eyes nuts and my brain into conniptions. the adult fanfiction archive has all the punctuations as diamonds with question marks in them. it is really highly distracting as well as making me unable to figure out if something is a question, and exclamation or a statement.
jennyncummingstexan chapter 155 . 1/20
chapter 154... beginning of the chapter... Trowa's eyes are green and not brown.
jennyncummingstexan chapter 37 . 1/19
Also... I am pretty sure I know who the Owner is... (haven't gotten near that part yet and am pretty sure I won't till next update if there is one) simply by the fact of Wufei and the slave name of Dragon.
I had thought that perhaps Trowa would be after Duo, simply because of Trowa's fighting skills. But so far I am very very pleased with this fic... but would still love to read the complete work (which still doesn't show on your profile on the app or in chrome which is on my phone.)
jennyncummingstexan chapter 35 . 1/19
Got to your request for where your fanbase is... as for me, I am 35 in Oregon (and trying to convince my boyfriend to read fanfiction... so far, no go -sigh- too few appreciate the work and beauty of fanfiction. ah well. lol )
jennyncummingstexan chapter 11 . 1/19
The site you say to go to is not showing. I would love to see the full version of this story.
IceAngel's Hikari chapter 167 . 8/23/2015
Hi I love cages so very much I wasn't ready for it to end I have read it at least 6 times I always hoped that you would even do just a one shot after story or something so I love the idea of you redoing it in a new way but I wish you where still using the Gundam Wing characters I love them so much and you did them so well the first time I think you could make them even better now I don't read OC fanfiction but I mite try for this story bit I don't know I really don't like OC characters anyway I am so glad to see you back and righting again:)
Kaeru Shisho chapter 167 . 8/23/2015
Wonderful idea! I think it is unusual for writers to go and re-write a very long story, but an excellent exercise. Show how you have improved, demonstrate what you've learned. You know the characters, now is your opportunity to perfect them even more. You know the plot, so now you can control the flow, the course of events, the timing, and make it stronger, remove excess, and tighten it up. Excited and ready to read at the AofOO site.
Vow of Serenity chapter 166 . 7/23/2014
WOW...This has to be one of the top fanfics I have ever read. This is piece was so well written.I love the characters and their roles in the story. I also appreciate how you weave certain scenes in to the story. It did not appear to be the main focus of the story but it added depth to theme of your story. I look forward to rereading it and to reading more you work in the near future.
AnniCat chapter 35 . 12/5/2013
Nice story so far, I want to see Duo!

I'm from Germany (LowerSachsony) and 24.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Congratulations, you've hit 1,000 reviews! :D

Excellent story. I haven't finished it yet, but I'm loving it so far.
ScarletNahla chapter 166 . 3/6/2013
Oh my f-in god. So I just spent three days straight on this thing on the gundam wing site. Don't know about reviewing there, so I came back here to post. This was f-in amazing on so many levels and in so many degrees that it ate my soul and swallowed my brain til I finished reading. I don't know what the differences are between here and the full version but I could only say I know I would have been terribly disappointed to have read and then found the full. No way it could have been near as good. Love to the extreme to you. Only miff is on the gw the story could have used some checking, don't know about on here but I bet the same. Minor spelling and running words. Thanks for a great read, though. Hugs.
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I understand now why zechs treats them this way its kind of part of his act right? This fic is one of my favs officially
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
I love this fic. Youre plot is keeping me on the edge of my seat lol
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
I will not hurt you for no reason is a double negative and means the opposite of what youre trying to say lol. Grammar police. Lol. I like this story a lot! It rocks.
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Ugh hes going to sleep with them... Thats kind of weird i thought he was saving them? Lol is he the good guy or not?
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »