Reviews for Cages
IceAngel's Hikari chapter 167 . 8/23/2015
Hi I love cages so very much I wasn't ready for it to end I have read it at least 6 times I always hoped that you would even do just a one shot after story or something so I love the idea of you redoing it in a new way but I wish you where still using the Gundam Wing characters I love them so much and you did them so well the first time I think you could make them even better now I don't read OC fanfiction but I mite try for this story bit I don't know I really don't like OC characters anyway I am so glad to see you back and righting again:)
Kaeru Shisho chapter 167 . 8/23/2015
Wonderful idea! I think it is unusual for writers to go and re-write a very long story, but an excellent exercise. Show how you have improved, demonstrate what you've learned. You know the characters, now is your opportunity to perfect them even more. You know the plot, so now you can control the flow, the course of events, the timing, and make it stronger, remove excess, and tighten it up. Excited and ready to read at the AofOO site.
Vow of Serenity chapter 166 . 7/23/2014
WOW...This has to be one of the top fanfics I have ever read. This is piece was so well written.I love the characters and their roles in the story. I also appreciate how you weave certain scenes in to the story. It did not appear to be the main focus of the story but it added depth to theme of your story. I look forward to rereading it and to reading more you work in the near future.
AnniCat chapter 35 . 12/5/2013
Nice story so far, I want to see Duo!

I'm from Germany (LowerSachsony) and 24.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
Congratulations, you've hit 1,000 reviews! :D

Excellent story. I haven't finished it yet, but I'm loving it so far.
ScarletNahla chapter 166 . 3/6/2013
Oh my f-in god. So I just spent three days straight on this thing on the gundam wing site. Don't know about reviewing there, so I came back here to post. This was f-in amazing on so many levels and in so many degrees that it ate my soul and swallowed my brain til I finished reading. I don't know what the differences are between here and the full version but I could only say I know I would have been terribly disappointed to have read and then found the full. No way it could have been near as good. Love to the extreme to you. Only miff is on the gw the story could have used some checking, don't know about on here but I bet the same. Minor spelling and running words. Thanks for a great read, though. Hugs.
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I understand now why zechs treats them this way its kind of part of his act right? This fic is one of my favs officially
Irukaka321 chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
I love this fic. Youre plot is keeping me on the edge of my seat lol
Irukaka321 chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
I will not hurt you for no reason is a double negative and means the opposite of what youre trying to say lol. Grammar police. Lol. I like this story a lot! It rocks.
Irukaka321 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Ugh hes going to sleep with them... Thats kind of weird i thought he was saving them? Lol is he the good guy or not?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I became absolutely obsessed with finishing this story. With a busy life it's taken me almost two weeks to finish it. But so worth, your writing just has a natural way of drawing a reader in to the end. Thank you very much and I do hope you continue to write. It will be fascinating to follow you.
NekoA chapter 166 . 1/20/2013
Wonderful story! I really like the way you kept the boys' personality when you portrayed them as slaves. We still had the rebel Duo, the nice and sweet Quat and etc. I wish you decided to write some kind of epilogue, like telling us how they are doing a year after the final chapter. Congratulations for your beautiful work and I''ll be waiting for your next story. Thank you for this exciting story.
MythicRhyvon chapter 166 . 1/5/2013
Omg! I had given up on this story and I'm so thrilled you finished it! Love it, love the twists, love the ending. Epilogue? Hopefully ;) thank you so much!
DevianYUE chapter 166 . 1/3/2013
well congratulations on ending this terribly long fic. i didnt read this cause its too long, and my tastes have changed in all this time ROFL. actually im quite embarrased that i had read this Px

dont get me wrong i think i ll always love Gudam Wing! :DDDD
Snowdragonct chapter 166 . 1/3/2013
YAY! So glad you kept with this and finished. And that all the boys survived. It does beg for some sort of sequel, though. Probably the last thing you want to hear, as you are catching your breath after finishing. But know how to leave us wanting more! Even if it was just a one-shot, year-later kind of re-visit into their lives. Just sayin'.
Anyhow, this goes into my favorites as one of the all-time GW sagas to enjoy. A long and twisty plot, with many ups and downs and lots of drama! Great stuff. Now, I'm gonna have to go re-read from the beginning!
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »