Reviews for ILY, HG
Girly.x.Girl chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Ahahahaha!

'"BOY!" Vernon roared.

Harry was tempted to scream "MAN!" just to see what would happen… but he knew better. "Yes, my dearest uncle?" he said flatly.'

This was so funny!

They were all really out of character, but it was funny anyways.

Great job!

Jessicaa
Vywien is me chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
] Haha pretty cute.
RavishingRadishes chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
"I TOLD YOU I DIDN’T KNOW THEY WERE HER KNICKERS!" Famous last words. Nice job Stephie! You should make that into a series... I have no doubt that it would be very interesting.

Me- Myself- and James
maison de neener chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
This was so cute, I loved it. You're an amazing writer! I'm too tired to leave a proper review so let me just say: it was wonderfully in character and very refreshing. Favorites!
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Very sweet!
HermioneRox1357 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
that was really good! i thought how you included harry in this and the role he played was good! loved it!
Faithful Wheezy chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
aww.. kind of bittersweet. I like it (
lilydarling chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
aw that was super cute! Loved it! xoxo!
Ronsreallove chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Just great! Really, really good! and very sweet *g*
Lily's Lil Sis chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
AW! Minnie, that was so good! I loved it!

When I looked at the title I thought you had like a spelling error or something. But I get it now it's so adorable!

I think you should keep going with this one. I really do! And you made me laugh out loud with this one too. OMG! The begging and middle were soo flipin funny!

Well I have to get going. Please keep updating you stories! Please! I love them all!

Lily's Lil Sis
jmalfoy chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Hey, I got around to reading this fic yesterday, but I didn't get the chance to review it. I must admit that though I am a Draco/Hermione shipper outside of the books, when I ready the 'HP' series and watch the movies, I am a serious Ron/Hermione fan.

I think your writing style is getting better and better the more you write and I seriously loved this piece. The whole "sloppy-but-cute" kiss is what I imagine Ron and Hermione would have. Great job on this fic and your many others too.

Byebye

Joey
Ailla chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Wow!
Gryffindor'sSlytherinPrincess chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
THAT WAS WAY TOO MUCH OF A CLIFF HANGER- WHICH I GENERALLY THINK IS GOD IN A ONE-SHOT 'CAUSE THEN IT LEAVES PLENTY OF ROOM TO IMAGINE WHAT, AND HOW, IT ENDS.

AWESOME JOB, YET AGIAN!

HPGWLOVER4

AMANDA
BubblePopper chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
hi, that was good, u should make a another chapter,
misshilton5678 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Aw that was really cute. I liked it!