Reviews for Subtle
ichiruzuka chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This reminds me of my time with my first love. *laughs* We were both still children and naive, so we didn't even realize that we loved each other.
Nice and simple.
Yaahoohoo chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oww man this is so cute and sweet and adorable and perfect. We need more of this couple, I just think they're perfect for each other ;n; The way you wrote this is super sweet and delicate, I can visualize everything so clearly. And I ADORE that last scene in the train! To favs!
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That put a huge smile on my face! Really amazing. Great job!
bforbrigitta chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Damn, you sure write for a lot of fandoms. Glad I came across your FLCL one...

I really love this piece, it really made me smile. And it suits them both... Even as the type of person Ninamori is, it really does suit her. It's really... cute sia ]

Great job, ja ne.
une valentine chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Very well done!
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Aww too cute. Take care, Elsie.
Sir Gimp of Baath chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Aww, cute.
DreamScene chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I haven't come across too many Ninamori/Naota fics and this is so refreshing and satisfying to read. It was straight to the point, simple and brilliant.

Really cool.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
What else can I say? Ninamori is adorable!

Perfect capture of Naota and Ninamori's romance. I like the emphasis on the subtlety of their relationship, and how they're still so oblivious to the fact despite everyone else knowing.

Edward Mustang chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Kemious chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Excellently done. It seems alot longer then it actually is. Its drew me in. Simple, sweet and everything that a fic needs. Great job
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Cute and amusing. Very well done