Reviews for Vanishing
FireHeavenProductions27 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
WOW ! just WOW ! , that was amazing take on 2003 with Leo's darkness and how it Affected Mikey loved it faved just wow that ending .
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow! That was a dark story! But I loved it!
animegirl9894 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
WAT THAT IT!NO U HAV 2 CONTINUE THIS ITS 2 GOOD NOT 2!1
Happybubblex3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
"Tell me something bro. Who's gonna protect us from you?"

THAT sentence left me speechless... Like Leo... Wow, but that was SO true!

I loved it :)

It's the fourth season, right? The fourth season was so sad I thought

Anyway good, very good job :)
Michael J Angelo chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
...Dude. o3o

This story is epic beyond words. :3 I love how you expressed Leos and Mikes feelings. x3 Fantastic work!
Anticia chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
...

This was great...

You cought soo damn well their feelings, the emotion, the struggles with themselves...

You did insanely good job on the characterization!

I loved how Mikey and leo interacted, even the anger in Mikey and how Leo - just fr a moment - turned back into "Leo" again... ;_;

Yeah Mike's last words so true.

Whenever i watch the series from the begining, it hits me how playful and light leo was in the 1st season. TT TT

Anyway FAV
DeTragedy chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Such a great story. I've been trying to locate another one of your great stories. It was a Don/April story. I cannot locate it anywhere and your website no longer works :( Please post it here for all to enjoy!
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
ouchie, yea that was right after exodus. Leo kinda went nutsie for a while. but he got better. _ good fic.
caylender chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow, this fic was amazing! I love how you captured the darkness of how Leo was then. And Mikey's of change was very realistic and tied the whole fic together. Great job!
aronoiiel chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
That was freakin sweet! I loved the way you've written them it's so perfectly in character! I can deffinately see this happening! Thank you for sharing this!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Whoa... Damn... That was good! I love the Mikey training scene. Wonderful writing!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Wow, that was good, intense, but very well written, I like it. Good Job.
Tristripe chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Oh my dear lord that was amazing O.O simple and to the point. lovely look into the characters. Lovely insight of Mikey...how he never questioned that they were different, nor questioned why he was never chosen to be the leader, never doubted Leo's talents until now.

loved it.

and leo slowly decending into the darkess...cutting out the lights. There is still hope...there is still a little light there...wow...amazing. great story.

Tri
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
OH NO! DON'T YOU GO AND END IT THERE! Wow! That was so INTENSE! But also so GREAT! You had me on the edge with Mikeys dream. Just amazing! GREAT WORK!
Cynlee chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Woo! Intense! Wonderfully done! Bravo!