Reviews for Time Turned Back:Prisoner of Azkaban Continued
Great story
More please
Miss Millie chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
Hello,
I have so little time to find new stories I am glad I found yours, can't wait for more. I read both stories in one day I couldn't stop, dinner was on the fly! Keep writing glad you stepped up to the plate and finished the other story. I wish I had the talent for writing as I would finish every H&G story not finished as a reader we could be changing the world instead we are investing in our emotions and giving feedback, , well you know how it is to be incomplete!
Good luck with all you do!
shadowwolf2345 chapter 6 . 4/6/2016
Pretty good so far and I would love to see more on this story of yours when you get a chance to write more on this.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Gee whiz, they're imaginative! I loved it! I can't wait for more!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
OH, wow. Harry's not holding back much, is he? Well done!
slickrcbd3 chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
It has been five years. You claimed to have rough drafts of the rest of this story. Since it's obviously been abandoned, could you at least post the rough drafts and simply label them as such?
Even if not, surely by now IamSiriusGirl has finished college by now, or is she working on her masters or PHD?
angeleyes1984 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Has this been abandoned
Kittens Kat chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
YOU ARE TOO FUNNY! LOL! THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
NANotAround chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Been looking for this forever now
Tygershark chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Great story, but I see that it's been a few years since it has been updated. Is this story abandoned or are there plans to continue? I saw on your profile page the last word was that you needed a beta. Do you still need one?
kage kitsune 14 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Update soon, please!
MiSaNaHyu chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Hey... When are you gonna continue this? Please do it soon! It's been three years already...
PrewalShadeX chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Cool! one of the best i've read, please update soon!
Saffie Potter chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
FUTURE'S PAST? IS THAT IT?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
You said in your bio you need a new beta.. And I'd do it if you haven't abandoned this yet. My accounts are phia4027 and wicked394 at the moment I am too lazy to login.