Reviews for Time Turned Back:Prisoner of Azkaban Continued
slickrcbd3 chapter 6 . 4/6
It has been five years. You claimed to have rough drafts of the rest of this story. Since it's obviously been abandoned, could you at least post the rough drafts and simply label them as such?
Even if not, surely by now IamSiriusGirl has finished college by now, or is she working on her masters or PHD?
angeleyes1984 chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Has this been abandoned
Kittens Kat chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
YOU ARE TOO FUNNY! LOL! THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
DovahkiinGamer chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Been looking for this forever now
Tygershark chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Great story, but I see that it's been a few years since it has been updated. Is this story abandoned or are there plans to continue? I saw on your profile page the last word was that you needed a beta. Do you still need one?
kage kitsune 14 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Update soon, please!
MiSaNaHyu chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Hey... When are you gonna continue this? Please do it soon! It's been three years already...
PrewalShadeX chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Cool! one of the best i've read, please update soon!
Saffie Potter chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
FUTURE'S PAST? IS THAT IT?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
You said in your bio you need a new beta.. And I'd do it if you haven't abandoned this yet. My accounts are phia4027 and wicked394 at the moment I am too lazy to login.
elmoryakhan chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Well are you going to finish it or not?
Keena3105 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
will you be updating this again soon? :(
DooweeBipBopBamLookAtThisLamb chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
WRITE WRITE WRITE Writer duh!
Dexter98 chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
please update soon I love this book
Safiiri chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Please post the other chapters you said were done, I really want to see what happens. I'm not an official beta, but I do a lot of proofreading for my classmates at college for grammar and such, so I could look it over if you still need someone.