Reviews for These Old Anchors
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Lovely writing.
MangaGrl2665 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love the redhead thing with Abby. It made me squeal.
9harry chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is simply gorgeous. Not very constructive, I know, but I just love your writing style and voice (and please know that this compliment applies to your other stories too, even if I am too lazy to review them all). That you so uniquely plant, water, and nurture my beloved characters, and then prune them to your plot bunny whims is truly a wonderful reading experience.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
The moment you had him pointing out she was a red-head before the hair dying, I literally choked on my poptart ( was a scary .05 of a second) and then I realized that you are just the most amazing person in the world.

I'M a red-head and I didn't even see it. That is so 125% plausible that I'm going to sit and obsess over it now. :D

I love this, so cute. I especially love the first meeting.
heidimillett3 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
What happens?

Is there more?

Do they get together?/

I so like GIBBS and ABBY...
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
this is just amazing, really really fantasticly brilliantly good :)
spacekitten2700 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
very nice
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
You are my new favorite author. I'm going on a total binge of all our stories. Even though I'm not a big Gibbs/Abby person, I love-love-love the spin you put on them, how you make them angsty when so many people make them merely cute. I loved Gibbs realizing her hair. ("Oh. Oh. Sierra—Hotel—India—Tango.") I adored the bit with her going back. ("She turned her car around and went to see a boat about a man.") I hope you're writing more soon!
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Shivers. I got shivers. This is damn good. Damn good.

*favorited!*
Vani88 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I am not even finished with this story... just around 02... and I gotta start to comment... :)

Incredible... the part about the first woman he loved... what happened to her..“I asked her to be my wife, Abby,” he said, his voice like dust.

This is just... wow... I was shivering when I read it...

“You know,” she said, “most guys I make buy me computer hardware before they get such a close look at this particular tat.”

*gg* that Is so Abby

Wow great... so lovely... I don't exactly think the rating is M.. but great work... you totally caught the character of both...
kimbari chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I'm new to NCIS and I love this pairing and I have passed on a LOT of Gibbs/Abby fic, unable to get past the first couple of sentences because, well, I don't think I have to explain why to the author of THIS fic.

This is exquisite, and yes, the imagery, also exquisite. And amazing. What a wonderful fic on which to bust my NCIS cherry. The ones that follow have a lot to live up to.

Thank you.
BondChick21 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I just ran across this story and I am at a loss for words. It's so beautifully written, I just...wow!

Look forward to reading more of your work!

~V~
Julie chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
This was just so absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
1733219 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
How in the world did I miss comenting on this story before now? This may be one of the best pieces I have ever read. Your imagery is stunning, your characterizations perfect, and the flow absolutely the greatest. Beautiful.

Beautiful line, pefect for both of them:

he allowed her face to bleed into his memory and she never mentioned he lived with ghosts
Yt chapter 1 . 1/21/2008