Reviews for Breakdown
delete-account-please 5698950 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Spectacular story really liked it.
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Impressive story liked it.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
awesome story it was cute.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
this was a fantastic story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Very good story.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story.
VFCGurl chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
this story was really good. It was kind of angsty and sensetive at the same time without letting it get too touchy-feely, if you know what I mean.

But what I really liked was the ending. How Dean said the "...and the award goes to..." and then at the end it said that Dean had successfully played the role of big brother, and Sam's smile was worth more than any award.

i really liked that. Very...clever :)

I enjoyed it. chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Awesome fic, well written and perfectly executed. Perfect that you had Sam not being able to save the girl in the car trigger emotions of losing Jess, so understandable. And so right that Dean would put aside his no chick-flick moments, gently prodding his little brother to release the grief he had been holding onto, then enveloping him in a hug as he cried his heart out. Awesome banter at the end, both regaining their equilibrium again. And before I forget to mention it, great dose of concussed Sam.

A superb read, totally believable and in character, thanks.
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
amyblair chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Well, that made me hurt somewhere inside.

That was really lovely and nicely done. I thought you did such a great job tackling the Jessica issue with an indirect cause. You wrote Dean spot-on, giving into Sam to help him and then when things were over, going back to watching TV, even though he kept his eyes on his little brother the whole time. Sam was so ready to let it go. Dean trying to get Sam to talk and Sam clamming up was done so well and then you just swept right down into "why do I feel so guilty?" "Because you loved her."

Loved the line about this was grief so it was okay and the "come on, Sam" after the tremors.

My favorite line was simple, though - He was close. I think we've all been there. Right on the top, ready to stumble over and not wanting to but really having no choice.

Great fic.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Just found this one! It was awesome! I loved the banter in the beginning and the build up to the accident. Your details really put me there on the mountain and I could easily picture the roadway and the danger in my head! Loved the comments about deers and Dean's come back to Sam's complaining...antlers in his chest(lol)...I liked their reaction to the accident, jumping in immediately to help and the angst as Dean phoned 911 while watching his little bro going on ahead without him down the mountainside (liked the mountain goat reference! lol x2). Loved Dean's fearful commands for Sam to wait, to stop, and to get back when he realized it would explode. Then of course the unconscious/Sam lump and Dean's desperate attempt to get to his little bro to see if he was alright. That alone was awesome...and then you went on to add the "Jess" component...the saddness still hidden in Sam that welled up. Loved Dean's care of Sam and willingness to be masochistic to help his brother. The emotions were so very real and believable and I loved the conversation that took place and the comfort Dean offered. Dean really does have that soft nurturing side when Sam needs some TLC. I think its the "father" in him that raised Sammy. Then you perfectly blended them back to their usual relationship with the jerk/bitch banter. This was great! Thanks for sharing your amazing writing talents with us!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »