Reviews for Breakdown
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Great story. Question: Was the car that went over the one that was speeding, or did they drive this car off the road?
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Brotherly luff!

Great job!
Spense chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Okay, somewhere along the lines, I missed this one. So now I'm catching up.

I loved this story. I think especially because of the job you did on the characterization. I'm a real sucker for brotherly love - done right. Throughout Sam's breakdown, you never once lost sight that both these guys are MEN. Not teenage girls. They are strong, self-reliant men.

Sam still had that strength about him, and Dean did as well. Trying to tap into that emotion that both needed was a hard wall for each of them to break.

You showed this very well, and very realistically - thereby making this an excellent read. Great job as usual!
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
*sniffle* Aww, nice story. Are you beginning to realize that I have no life? haha. It's like 12:30. arghh

g'night!
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
very sad... this is so constiental b/c a girl recently got in the same type of accident at school...very tramatic

thanks for the great story,

VESPER
Justine chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
WOW!

This fic was incredible, it hit all the right notes for me. Mind you, these are my favourite kind of fic's so i am kinda biased.

But seriously, this was an awesome story, you captured the boys' emotions perfectly. Thanks for making my day.

Hope to read more of your stories in the near future,

Justine xo
C Cawthorne chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Go big brother! Fics like this make me (almost) wish I had one. Almost.
KBecks87 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
aww. great story with a very cute ending! good fic!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Loved it! Wonderfully moving Sammy angst and Dean in big brother mode. How I wish they'd let Sam grieve like this in the series - I'm sure the ratings would go through the roof for such an episode with all the Sammy angst and brotherly love junkies out here watching.:-)

Thank you.
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
that was so sweet!
thelibrarian01 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Wow - I continue to be impressed with your works on Supernatural. Very good characterizations - if only they would play this scene on tv I'd be a happy camper. :-) I know in reviews we're supposed to give a "helpful hint", but I don't have one for you on this story. It's written very well. Good job!
Becka73 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Very nice job! It's nice to see Dean step back a bit from his normal way of dealing with things to help Sam. You did well in expressing the relationship between the two guys.
ridley c. james chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Oh, wow.

This is one of your best. It was such great Dean-the brothers were so on target. Just the right amount of hurt comfort and I absolutely bought into your big brother Dean. I can so see it. As always-you're a master of the one shot. You made my day.

Thanks,

Ridley
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
*instantly clicks into favorites* WOW, this was incredible! Seriously one of the best brotherly love stories I've read...I just LOVED this, and you had an awesome mixture of humor and angst and drama...I loved the end, I loved the whole thing, but especially the end just because...no, I loved it all the same, I just especially loved this whole story.

"…And the Academy Award for best drama performance goes to…"

I died laughing at that- it was too perfect and funny for Dean!

And that very last line really got me, just...great job!

~*Silver Kitten*~
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Aww. Only you could take a horrific car crash and turn the end into a feeling of warm fuzzies :) Um, I don't think that came out just right. Anyhow, very good story. I'm glad Dean doesn't usually drive like a maniac. And I'm pretty sure he does have a name for the Impala-he just might not say it out loud. After watching last night's ep I'm glad Dean's baby is okay in this story-I was afraid for a moment you were going to hurt the car. Okay, I'll stop rambling now and just say wonderful job as usual, and can't wait for your next fic :)
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »