Reviews for These Masks I Wear
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Dean doesn't have a very high opinion of himself, does he? I think you did an excellent job of conveying this. Thank You.

Cat
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Well done! I must say that I loved the list of 'masks' he wears, and they all make sense. I'm a insanely protective older sister (younger sister is only a year but she is my lil sis) and I must say you caught the mentality all older siblings have perfectly. I like how you related the story how no one got that he and Sam were brothers, sorta sad about how he treated Sam. I must say I love that you have him admiting a anger towards John, that he's not just a 'solider' that he feels cheated and let down. Great story, I can see it in my mind's eye and it fits perfectly.
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I just loved this take on the challenge. It's as if Dean himself perked himself up on my desk and began chatting away about his feelings, lol. Great job with this, loved the tragic insight to his character...and that last scene made me go "aw". Wonderful!

*Silver Kitten*
Kaewi chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Very interesting take on Dean's psyche. The history you explained and the masks were really fitting. It's nice to explore Dean's emotions, because he's so bottled up all the time. Taking it from his thoughts is probably the most accurate way to get all this information, because I doubt he'd ever say any of it out loud. Thanks for sharing the story!
Rosemarykiss chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
*Sigh*..,poor Dean, force to live in illusion, while the rest of the world wears their heart on their sleeves_
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Beautiful and tragic and completely in character.
IWantToBelieve127 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
that was awesome! poor Dean!
Kasey Clark chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Good insight to Dean. It makes me so sad to think about how lonely and tough he always has to be. But it comes with the job...*sigh* I enjoyed this story, and happy you turned to chcallenge into a psychological mask instead of an actual physical one. :)

Kasey
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
that was so good. Dean must love Sam allot to protect him. I think it is interresting that Dean dose not think of John as a father.

mimi
P.L. Wynter chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
You so rock! This was exactly something I was looking for with that challenge. :) Thanks so much for taking it up!

I'm adding it to the C2. It's just beautiful...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jayme chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I like this. The many faces of Dean.