Reviews for Not Tom Riddle, Not Yet The Dark Lord
Gabby0515 chapter 16 . 4/22
I liked it. Which is surprising. I usually don't go for the nice and fluffy Voldemort. It's just TO unbelievable to me.
CaitiKat chapter 10 . 3/20
Oh God! That's even worse than me having to explain the 69 joke to a girl in my year!
:-)
moonlight10060 chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Because of that and just because of that I am abandoning this story.
I like it and I think you have great potential, you just need more practice.
Until then.
Moonlight
moonlight10060 chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Armando Dippet, with double p.
And I'm not sure that magicked is a word, and apparently, so does my corrector.
whirlwind chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
I have to say, that seducing Voldemort part made me laugh a little harder than I should have.
ibuzoo chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
I'm not much of a fluffy Tom type, but i really liked your writing style. Thanks for the great read.
Kim chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
Great story. I loved the ending
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
How did Tom survive the Killing Curse, when Lily Potter didn't? They were in the same situation.
A.A.A23 chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
I loved this take on the timeturner! This was a really amazing story! I think they needed more than just 5 days to fall madly inlove though, but whatever :) few typos but otherwise truly amazing story! Thanks for a great read! Will check out any other stories you've got.
Misfit4587 chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
Nope nope nope nope nope...and if i haven't said it enough NOPE! OMFG WTF... Rosier that dirty no good son of... biscuit eater.
Heir of Fire and Ice chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
OMG! This story was SOOO cute I really enjoyed TOMIONE even though I'm originally a DRAMIONE shipper. BRILLIANT JOB:D
Liliz chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
This story was sooooo romatic and awesome ! 33 gave me tears. You did an exellent job, altho there were a few typos here and then X3
Arrianna Blood chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
love the story and all the characters in this story. in fact I would love to read a sequel to this, and you did mention that you liked the idea of Clark twisting through time. After i read that comment an idea came to mind. Why not have Clark twist to the past during his parents wedding or before during the original time period when the paradox Hermione went to school with Ron and Harry living a life without the fear of Voldemort. Because even though Hermione is from the original Future and then gets sent back into the past which creates and alternate time line in which Paradox Hermione (not the Future original Time Line) would have to go through Hogwarts with the Original Hermione living her life. I can see so many plots and conflicts that could potentially happen. Well hope you enjoy that idea or possible story, i don't mind if you write that story!
kookiepup12 chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
OMG THAT... SH**HEAD DX I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE WOULD DO THAT TO HERMIONE DXDXDX (...OH, I'm talking about the teaser, not Tom :\ I think he's lucky he got her a ring, instead of a necklace or something, or it would be SO AWKWARD :3 I LOVE THIS STORY)