Reviews for The Way Things Are
RAB Crookshanks chapter 15 . 2/8
Eddie! You did it!
RAB Crookshanks chapter 13 . 2/7
Saying Peter isn't king yet is a valid excise. And no, stabbing people isn't very nice.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 12 . 2/7
Edmund? Happy? What sort of witchcraft is this?
RAB Crookshanks chapter 11 . 2/7
We shall have King Edmund the Just judge that.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Brother fluff!
RAB Crookshanks chapter 9 . 2/7
That moment you realize you are Edmund when it comes to air.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 8 . 2/7
Veggie-things! I've never heard a more adorable name for poison - er, food.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 7 . 2/7
I thought I understood Edmund before, but this makes it even better. Thank you. :)

Oh, and I must be showered with feels. *is showered*
RAB Crookshanks chapter 5 . 2/7
I don't know why this chapter made me wonder if C.S. Lewis had a sense of humor. He obviously did, but still.

I like the way you write.
RAB Crookshanks chapter 4 . 2/7
Feels in stages:

First flashback - Ouch. Don't worry, Edmund! I still like you better!

Second flashback - Awwwwwwwwwww! I wanna flour hug!

The ending - Finally. *sobs into handkerchief*
emeraldz23 chapter 49 . 12/20/2015
OMG ok im just gonna say everything here this story was amazing if i had to describe how amazing it is it would take pages so im just gonna stick with its awesome and practically flawless and that it flowed very well and that it wasnt ooc in any way. i just read switched and let me just say that it was very funny and im hoping that u could write more stuff like that with the pevensie's. the next thing i want to say is that i did check out ur account and saw the sequel read the sequel and i have three words for you: PLEASE UPDATE NOWWWWW! its driving me insane that i dont know whats gonna happen and i dont have quite the imagination as u... or lucy:P anyways the point is ur writing is just splendid and i hop u can update the sequel
pinksugarrush chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
Ohhh, Peter! You must listen to Edmund and when Edmund says that he gets this 'strange' aura feeling around that creepy Chancellor, you must listen to your little brother!

Oh, no, Peter has said too much and now he hurt Ed's feeling. :(

Love it so far!

I'm guessing the Chancellor and Charna are evil! Ohhhh.
pinksugarrush chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Wow, Susan must have felt like she just got slapped in the face with Edmund's harsh words.

I'm so glad that Peter was able to fix Edmund's toy soldier. But, oh, Edmund did a terrible thing to Lucy by hiding her bear.

I'm just glad that he hid it and didn't do anything bad to it.

I can't wait to see Edmund reconcile with his siblings and finally feel loved. :)
pinksugarrush chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Another brilliant chapter!

I really felt for Edmund when he lost his role as the lead to Peter. It must be terrible to always be compared to your sibling and always being 'second-best'. And to make matters worse, Peter only did the audition because Susan told him to do it. Poor Edmund.

I really like the flashback with Lucy as well. Lucy really is innocent and sweet. I love how forgiving she is. Edmund was mean to her but she still comes to his aid when he has a nightmare and I find that really endearing.
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Awww, this chapter made my eyes go teary. It's really sad that Edmund feels that nobody understands him. :(

But I just loved the scene where Edmund lost his toy soldier that his dad got him and how Peter went to retrieve it for him and obviously got into a fight for it.

It was really touching. I love it!
Guest chapter 48 . 9/4/2014
BEST STORY EVER! YOU COULD PUBLISH IT AS A LEGIT BOOK!