Reviews for The Way Things Are
pinksugarrush chapter 23 . 10/1/2014
Ohhh, Peter! You must listen to Edmund and when Edmund says that he gets this 'strange' aura feeling around that creepy Chancellor, you must listen to your little brother!

Oh, no, Peter has said too much and now he hurt Ed's feeling. :(

Love it so far!

I'm guessing the Chancellor and Charna are evil! Ohhhh.
pinksugarrush chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
Wow, Susan must have felt like she just got slapped in the face with Edmund's harsh words.

I'm so glad that Peter was able to fix Edmund's toy soldier. But, oh, Edmund did a terrible thing to Lucy by hiding her bear.

I'm just glad that he hid it and didn't do anything bad to it.

I can't wait to see Edmund reconcile with his siblings and finally feel loved. :)
pinksugarrush chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Another brilliant chapter!

I really felt for Edmund when he lost his role as the lead to Peter. It must be terrible to always be compared to your sibling and always being 'second-best'. And to make matters worse, Peter only did the audition because Susan told him to do it. Poor Edmund.

I really like the flashback with Lucy as well. Lucy really is innocent and sweet. I love how forgiving she is. Edmund was mean to her but she still comes to his aid when he has a nightmare and I find that really endearing.
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Awww, this chapter made my eyes go teary. It's really sad that Edmund feels that nobody understands him. :(

But I just loved the scene where Edmund lost his toy soldier that his dad got him and how Peter went to retrieve it for him and obviously got into a fight for it.

It was really touching. I love it!
Guest chapter 48 . 9/4/2014
BEST STORY EVER! YOU COULD PUBLISH IT AS A LEGIT BOOK!
Dino-Rogue chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
Hahaha! "She'll kick me if I do!" "Then leave me alone before I kick you!" Love that! Goes to show that you not only bridge the gaps between the books and the movie, but also add your own stuff, which is the loveliest of all, I think. Awesome work! ...Love. Ah, indeed, the one thing that Edmund forgot, yet had all along; that is love, and thank Aslan for reminding him of that! And his dad's note, too. His notes to all of them! I have been wanting to say this since the first chapter... Aww! Aww to everything! Not just the super true notes! And you'd notice that in every note, he writes "never forget the love of your family." Indeed, shouldn't we all remember that, that no matter what, our family's love will always be there to keep us keeping on in life? To give us the strength to keep going, keep believing, even if all else fails and leaves us in rock bottom? Thank you for that message, one for all of us, I believe. And yes, the past belongs nowhere but the past. "/You must to be able to live your life fully." Hmm, you'd probably wanna remove the extra 'To' there. Oh, the way his siblings book at Edmund changed because the way Edmund himself sees it has changed. He now sees the love and warmth that had been in it all along. "Edmund knew that he had a second chance to prove himself, and this time he wouldn't botch it up." And he didn't. He almost gave his own life for that second chance! Hahaha! Without positive, happy, ever-hopeful Lucy, I agree; they'd all be quite the wet blankets. Haha! Good one, Lu! Oh, no, no no. This is more than fluff. It's funny, sweet, warm, true. You've done both the book and the movie Edmund justice, I assure you. So defy expectations! That's where the greatness starts. No need to be "good" for others, just be "awesome" for yourself and the fic your writing.

I'm certain you'll do a great job with all four of the Pevensies. Why, Ed is one pretty complex character and you've managed to pull it off so beautifully! I so look forward to more chapters. I shall continue reading... lovely chappie, marvelous job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
This fic of yours is truly amazing. A good mix of book and movie verses, a great picture of Edmund's journey. Love this!
Naomi MK Jackson chapter 31 . 9/19/2013
I love love LOVE this fanfic! this is my FAVOURITE Chronicles of narnia novel!D
Naomi MK Jackson chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
I love the way you write... Edmund is my fave character and I love seeing him be he brave one and all that,! You are the best writer I have seen on fanfiction and I am planning to read your other story, 'switched'... any way I love your stories!
Naomi MK Jackson chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
This is so AWESOME!
Allie Danger chapter 49 . 5/15/2013
Oh my god!
Really?
Ruffles?

Wooo
Allie Danger chapter 48 . 5/15/2013
Oh god! I love so much your story
Fabulous!
I Read It All In A Few Days!
I Loved It