Reviews for Home is
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Al and cats, and I think Ed won't protest, given that he likes them too, just knew they couldn't keep one on the journey.
laughingst chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Very deep... in a childish way. Not many people can pull this off.

Thanks XD
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Aww... so sweet... cute too!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Aw! I love that you included Ed having made it back home, too, and that the family is all together again, with the addition of a kitten apiece for Den to mother. *grin* Thanks so much for this.
RaindropLightwave chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Cute! I'm imagining the conversation after this... Maybe, since in this story Al got his body back maybe Ed would allow him to keep those kittens... Maybe if they don't need to travel all the time(Depends on events)... just maybe...
Moon'sHope chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Kawaii!
Rissell C chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
How cute! :) Alphonse and his kittens. *giggles* Adorable.

xoxo Riss
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Sweet and lovely and perfect. :)

I love cats...and have been known to bring home all manner of creatures who needed homes or doctoring...much to the annoyance of my family... ;)

And hey, animals like it when you talk to them, they really do! :D

Wonderful story! :D
Sadina Saphrite chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Yay! A new story! Very cute, I like. Keep up the great work! _
TsukinoSora chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Perfect. I love your work! I have a kitten too, so I was especially inclined to like this one. I LOVED the part at the end with Winry shining the light. :) I always liked that the anime added that in, and I'm glad to see you keep that in here. And yes, hehe, I can totally hear Ed groaning at the presence of kitties and rolling his eyes. Very believable, and cute. :D
BornofStarlight chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
God, that was adorable...

Al is such a sweet, innocent character, you know? Even after all they've been through, he really doesn't change much. (Ah, and now I can hear my English teacher babbling in my mind's ear about static and dynamic characters... How annoying.) Anyway, this was a wonderful way to showcase how gentle Al is. The idea of him explaining to kittens... Just so cute. I think I'll share it with all my friends. Lol.

And you're right. I can just hear Ed...! Lol.
Tarnished Secret chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Alas, it's so adorable I feel like crying. :;eyes well up;:

But that's a good thing. XD The kittens sound adorable! :;pleads to Al-kun if she can have one and cries when he disagrees;:

It was EXTREMELY well-writen, amazingly well-written and I absolutely loved it! Alphonse was in perfect character, and I really can't express how WELL-WRITTEN this was. XP

Please keep writing one-shots about Al-kun!
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Hi, Henrika!

Oh, I really liked this one! Sometimes simple is best. And you were right, it is a very cute story. It is always nice to see Al back in his body. It must have been a horrible existence, being sealed to the armor. You did a great job with this story and I'm very grateful that you posted it. I hope college is going well for you this semester. Take care and don't forget to do something fun!

Terry
write25 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
very sweet. it caught me a bit off guard when al pushed his bangs out of his face, im so used to him being all...metal. nicely done. ~mariah