Reviews for Pokemon Fire Strike Part Two: Augmentation
Chaosblazer chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
nice work as usual, love how Uiru is a good gambler, you should send me an email dude cause i think you may want to know some intresting things that can be incorperated into this story later. Keep it up.
Chaosblazer chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
Nice work, i was wondering where you went to, by the way i don't know who said it but the line is the "my kingdom for a camera" one, keep up the great work man.
Zaratan chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
Now wouldn't it just suck if the bad guys weren't in the basement? lol

Looking forward to more.
ddrago07 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
please update soon i love your story dont stop on me now
Chaosblazer chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
Now this is probably the only chapter i hated in the original, but that's only because i believe Jigglypuff is the evilest pokemon of them all, (ludicolo ain't that far behind it.) but the chapter has some of the best humor in it, so it cancels tha out, keep up the greatness.
CharizardRage chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
Brilliant chapter and the giant pokemon mystery will be interesting to find out how they make them keep it up
Choasblazer chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
i will never get tired of the giant pokemon fights, because it's kind of funny to see them fall. Good work dude.
CharizardRage chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Dude excellent way to start the story and i hope we see more like laters
Zaratan chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Liked the scene with Heidi breaking into the facility they were holding the other pokemon. Nicely done. Glad to see you working on the characterization first, let's me really get into it. Looking forward to more!
Chaosblazer chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
yes! you've returned great way to open up part two of the story, delay or not it is worth the wait for this story later man.