Reviews for Tears on Red Roses
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I love your briar/sandry fics! (I just decided I really needed to read more of this couple and found yours!). This one is of course great like your others have been! I could perfectly impinge Sandry and Briar in the garden at the end.
Amelia chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I agree Briar/Sandry Rocks!
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! IT WAS SO CUTE! Don't worry, I think it was awesome. Also, Briar/Sandry SO rocks!
Kate chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
It was okay writing, but I REALLY don't like the idea of any of the siblings together. And I hate how people are trying to match up Briar with Daja or Sandry. I loved their relationships as siblings and it ruins that when they fall in love. And you have some grammatical errors.

I loved the way Tamora Pierce writes the conversations/interactions between Sandry, Tris, Daja, and Briar (they are hilarious) and I think it would be really hard to replicate that so kudos to everyone for trying. So even though I totally disagree with you about Sandry & Briar, good job.

(Sorry I kinda rambled a bit)
Neal chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I LOVE IT!
Anna chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I loved it! I give you a cookie!
zammierox chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
aw cute a lot of ppl like briar/tris but this is way better
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
that was so cute! i love Briar and Sandry! great story!
electricdust chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
that made me grin! Write more!
melomarshello chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Poor little Matthias, left standing alone at the alter. lol 3 sweet.

luv,Melomarshmello
reader chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
*Jumping up and down, overcome with fluffiness*

Gah, don't tell anyone from my school how stupid I am when it comes to fluffy, wonderful, romantic, sweet, and FLUFFY stories.
darKitty chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
That was SO sweet! I'm practically melting away inside. You should make this an unofficial sequel to the will of the empress. [if only] i'll be your first supporter )) okayokay i know i'm ranting but it's one of the sweetest sandrybriar i've ever read! )
Lily Evans Potter Star chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
You are so right-BRIAR SANDRY ROCKS! How can Tammy not see all the chemistry she's brewed up between them?

~Lily
Queen of Tortall chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
yeah. briar/sandry rocks :D
ar-magus chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That was good, I enjoy the Briar/Sandry pairing thought Briar/Tris works as well. I enjoyed the way you kept the suspense in the story and kept it up until the end. good job