Reviews for Butterfly Wings
VampirePrincess86 chapter 24 . 2/28/2010
Is it over? Loved it!
VampirePrincess86 chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
We chicagoians don't pronounce our "th" as "f" lol only certain people do and I wil not states names or ethnicity. Lol
michaele chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
haven't seen any updates from this story in a while,and I had really started to kind of get in to it, so COME BACK!
savetoniqht chapter 24 . 1/15/2008
Oh my god, this is so well-written, but it's SO sad and sick and twisted at the same time. Not like you are, just the plot... the sad part is these things happen. You really are an AMAZING writer. It just sounds so natural, it's amazing. I actually cried! You're really, really talented.
Woemcat chapter 24 . 10/19/2007
Wow! what a powerful story. loved the twists and turns. yeah, it was a bit sadistic, but these things do happen in real life. hope you update soon.
darkly lit chapter 24 . 10/13/2007
poor casey, having to go through all of that and then contracting HIV (

i'm glad olivia's so supportive though

can't wait to read more ]
NeoTroi79 chapter 24 . 7/9/2007
you're not one for neat wrapped endings, are you? jk. Giving a main character HIV is something I've never seen before, much less considered myself...you definately have guts. congrates
IWillEditYourBooks chapter 23 . 7/3/2007
ok, i started reading this story in the beginning and then i just kinda lost it, i dunno why, but i caught up on it today, and i LOVE it. it's one of the best stories i've ever read! please update soon!
Jessi chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
Great story, I really like it. You are a good writer.
Hannah chapter 22 . 7/2/2007
I love this story. I just found it a couple days ago and started reading it. So I haven't reviewed before. But I wanted to let you know you are an amazing writer. Can't wait for you to update.
NeoTroi79 chapter 22 . 6/30/2007
yay! good chapter
Liv Scully chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
I just happened to stumble upon this story today. I cannot express the words in which to describe the utter talent you have as a writer. I envy you and as with all of your other reviews beg, plead, whine, etc. to get another chapter.

Truly astounding character development; your original characters were woven beautifully throughout the story and as for the plot-deviously ingenious comes to mind.

Never stop writing: it is a gift that enriches the lives of more people than you can imagine. And regardless of whether they take the time to review realize that they enjoyed this story as much as any of us have.
NeoTroi79 chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
Oh meh that was great!
xcrimsonphoenix chapter 20 . 6/25/2007
OMG THIS IS ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING! YOU MUST CONTINUE! PLEASE(PUPPY DOG EYES!) PLEASE UPDATE SOON THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME!

LiL EimEim