Reviews for Fate Strikes the Destined
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
key words Cags.. "used to.."

uhm.. Eve was the one who first ate the forbidden fruit.. she was tempted by the snake and she yieLded into temptation and comitted the first sin.. disobedience.. she then oFfered some to Adam who tOo ate it.. *shrugs* gomen.. do I sound Like a LiL' girL from a seminar? *giggLes*

Athrun in his ZAFT uniform sitting on Caggy's Lap? -_ hmm..

nyWeiZ, kinda amusing to read Cags going through Athrun's Life since he was a kid 'tiLL to what he is now.. suteki! jaa ne! ;3
Air B chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
your from MaSci WOW! I'm from QueSci. Our teacher said you guys are pretty good at journalism and more... (You prove it)

Anyway nice fic. Please continue writing. :)
IYGU chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Happy B-day once again! Awesome story.
Miguel Ledah chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Nice one! It was on-of-a-kind! Thanks to your advisor who is there to read and comment... I will be looking forward for further updates. Update...quickly.
gseedlover chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
cute! love it awesome job!
KiraTatashi chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Sugary sweet, though just a correction, it was Eve who ate the fruit of the forbidden tree and passed the apple on to Adam. That's why women are being so gravely punished nowadays.
ovp chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Awesome one-shot!
animeluver461 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
aww, that was so sweet! i was really confused at first but after i kept readin till the end...i understood it...ya...lol great one-shot! k so UPDATE SOON PLZ ON 'Topsyturvy'! *lik ya said u would~!* n HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Cagallifan chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
THAT'S SO CUTE! At first I was confused but when I kept reading it, it became interesting!