Reviews for River of Dreams
Anna chapter 52 . 3/12
This is soo awesome:D! Very funny! And I love Harrys and Snapes growing relationship. Would be great if there was more!
Post U Later chapter 15 . 3/7
Geez, That Was Exciting! Thank Merlin Severus Got Them To Hogwarts In One Piece. I Wonder Who Got Splinched?

& I Wonder What's Up With The Younger Malfoy? He Was Oddly Un-Threatening To Harry. Surely A Negotiation Gone Wrong Wasn't That Bad? Maybe Lucius Made Draco Watch Him Take His Anger Out On Something Or Someone... Maybe He Took His Anger Out On Draco? I Sure Hope Not... Actually I Kinda Do. Draco Needs To Be Removed From Lucius' Custody, If Not For His Own Safety, Then For Snape's. If Lucius Loses Draco, Then Draco Has No Reason To Join The Death Eaters & Therefore Wont Be Taking Snape's Position In The Future... Right?
Post U Later chapter 14 . 3/6
Well That Was Interesting. I Do Wonder What's Wrong With Harry. The Way McGonagall Described His Behavior Seemed All To Similar To Hoe He Acts At The Dursley's. Which Is Not Good.

& I Do Have To Say, They're Both Very Good Actors. I Wonder How They'll Deal With The Malfoy's?
Post U Later chapter 13 . 3/6
Thank Merlin, After The Hell The Last Few Chapters Were, Severus Deserves A Few Days Of Easy Going Relaxation... Heck, I Think He's Earned A Few YEARS Of It. ;P

& Damn That Dumbledore. I Mean Sure, Harry Needs To Stay With Someone Who Can Look After Him, & Snape Sure Is That Person, But I Just Generally Dislike The Way He Manipulates Everyone Like That.
Post U Later chapter 12 . 3/6
Well Then. That Went Well... Ah Sarcasm, Mine, & Snape's Favorite Form Of Wit. ;P

Speaking Of Snape, I'm Glad He's Alive. Thank Goodness Harry Didn't See Everything Those Bastards Did To Him.

I Can't Believe They Sent Harry Back To The Monsters' Home! & They Closed Hogwarts Too! Those BASTARDS! I Just Want To Eviscerate Them All! Thank Goodness For Snape!
Post U Later chapter 11 . 3/6
Holy Shit! Poor Snape! That Fucking Sick Bastard Ambrose! How Dare He Even BE An Auror! He Needs To Stay In St. Mungo's Forever!

& Thank Merlin For Moody! I'm So Glad That He Got Snape Out Of There! I'd Hate To Be In There!

& Fucking Shit. I Sure Hope Those Death Eaters Don't Kill Snape. Harry Needs Him!
Post U Later chapter 10 . 3/6
Well, Here's The Bitter Sweet Ending To Their Jungle Escapades. Sweet In That They're Getting Out Of The Jungle. Bitter In That Once They're Out, Snape's Going To Be In More Danger Than He Was IN The Jungle! Couldn't Snape Just Say That He Was Too Far Away To Apparate? That He Was Trying To Get Close Enough So That He Didn't Just Splinter Himself While Trying To Apparate Or Find Himself In The Middle Of The Atlantic Ocean & End Up Dying From Exhaustion? I Think That Would Work.

& Damn, Voldemort's Going To Be SO Angry With Snape Once They Get Back. I Sure Hope He Isn't Killed. HArry's Grown Rather Fond Of Him If I Do Say So Myself. & I Also Hope That They Don't Think THat Snape Kidnapped Harry Or Anything Like That. I'm Sure He'd Be Thrown Into Azkaban For That With His Past As A Death Eater.

Also, I Reviewed Once As A Guest, I Hadn't Noticed That FF Logged Me Out. Sorry!
NYCUtopia chapter 52 . 3/6
Not abandoned? Are you certain?
I was loving this arc. Maybe even more like "taking it seriously" (hilarious dialogue and monologue included)!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 52 . 3/5
Well, you have quite the story here. I'm very sad this hasn't been updated in years as it's interesting, well done and for the most part I really like what you've done with the characters (I would have expected Severus to be meaner at the beginning, but that's my only real complaint). I also love that you've written this without any really harsh language and I like that it's completely from Snape's POV. Nicely done. :)
misherukuro chapter 52 . 3/1
well rounded excellent cast of characters and plot very nice fic
Post U Later chapter 9 . 2/26
Well, This Is Turning Up. Harry's Talking & Snape's Even Sharing. & Now That Snape Knows He Can Get Harry Away From Those Horrid Muggles! & I Don't Know If This Is Going To Be A Dumbledore!Bashing Type Story, Or A Manipulative!Dumbledore Story, But I Do Hope That Snape Goes Off On The Headmaster For Leaving Harry With Them.
Post U Later chapter 8 . 2/26
Oh God. This Is Not Good. Damn It Snape! You Should Know The Boy Didn't Mean To Go Into Your Mind! He's Never Done That Before, Heck He's Only Ever Even Used Occlumency & Seen Legilimency TWICE For Merlin's Sake! Now You've Freaked Harry Out & Will Have To Go Find Him.

On A Brighter Side,
"Take this down to the river and scrub it out. Thoroughly." 'With your tongue.'
-Just, OMG! SNAPE! ROTFLMAO! That Made Me Laugh So Much! I Can Just Imagine Him Actually Saying That! XD
Post U Later chapter 7 . 2/26
Well, This Is Quite The Development. So They've Met Some Natives. I Sure Hope The Uncle, Pedro I Believe, Will Be Okay. That Either It's Not A Bite & He's Been Poisoned & That It's Only A Gash From The Claws. Or If It Is Poisoned, I Hope That Snape Can Somehow Come Up With An Antidote.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 2/26
Well, This Is Definitely Not Good! I Sure Hope Snape Can Get A Foothold So He Can Help Harry Snap Out Of His Trance.

& Of Course You See The First White Wyrsa In 200 Years, You're With Harry Potter & He Attracts All Sorts Of Bad Luck! It's Like A Curse. The Potter Effect, No Matter What, You Always End Up In The Worst Possible Situation. :P
1,409 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »