Reviews for A Bunch of Childish Preteens
Oh my god I m dying of cuteness!11
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Aww that is so cute...
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
You should've made Hinata babysit Sasuke and Shino babysit Sakura! That would've been way better..
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Hilarious!
leafstone chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
great story.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
awww so sweet btw they sold turn back at full moon if ya need an idea :)
cold kagome chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Ha. Poor him. Lol they. Sooo cute. And bad,,
cold kagome chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Hahahahaha. Omg. Love it,, this is awesome..you r awesome..lol. **hug**
What about baby kakashi chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Pretty cute. Is naruto really like that when he's young lol! But I like baby kakashi better. Please do upload the next chapter soon
What about baby kakashi chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
When r u gonna upload baby kakashi? I'm missing his cuteness ald! Plz do upload soon!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
This is a great story! I wish there was more! I love Sasuke's obsession with fire and Sukura's obsession with the male anatomy. LMAO. I know you'll never update again but I really want more!
SasuTenLuvr chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
LOL Clearly Kakashi's got his hands more than full with them! Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have to be the biggest troublemakers I have ever seen- and it doesn't stop no matter how old they are! XD
The Dramatic Violet Myles chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
So Sweet! I love this story! You Gotta write more! PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE! Anywhoo thanks!( i explode into smoke. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
dragonwitch250 chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
This is cute. I hope that there are more cute moments for Kakashi and the kids, and that he can finally say that he loves them. I hope you keep updating and make a new chapter soon!
queenfirst chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
LOOL, AHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA, bugs.. with fire. XDDDD

OMFG, I LOVE THIS.

But you haven't updated in so long. :O