Reviews for The Auror's Duty
littlemissliketofight chapter 10 . 2/4
I should have known better than to read an unfinished story, would have been interesting to know how it developed though
kayleigh101 chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
this is good but who is alex mum is it ginny maybe harry made her forget cause he did say he was good at charms or someone evil?
Katamabob chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
This was amazing! Very well written and highly intriguing _ The only major fault with this story is its lack of updates! *cries* Am I doomed to never know the identity of Alex's mystery mother? Or see the nostalgia inducing sleuthing that would go on between Harry, Hermione, Ron and that Johnny-come-lately we all love, Ginny? Please? Don't do this to me!

Kate
Sara chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
please finish this story! it is absolutely fabulous-i cannot find a single flaw- and i am dying to know what happens!
Rocky235 chapter 10 . 10/20/2008
I'm sure you're looking for ideas well, having a castle fall on Draco would be fun.
Rocky235 chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
"He grabbed his wand from his front pocket (never the back), and moved swiftly without a sound to the door of his flat, silently cursing the fact that he had never invested in a Foe-glass."

That is a funny line. Especially since you finished the last chapter with the Mad-Eye story about "blowing your buttock off".

Probably better to keep your wand in your back pocket and not blow something off the front.
Rocky235 chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
I was happy to see Hermione. Course, it won't break my heart not to see Ronald.
Rocky235 chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Holy Cow!

You've been writing for more than 6 years and have a ton of stories. It's very impressive. It also speaks of dedication, imagination, and talent.

I'm enjoying this story.
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Your story was recommended on the 'Harry & Ginny Favorites (mostly)' C2.

Good grammar, no typos, and Ginny, what more could we ask for?
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 10 . 10/1/2008
I like it and I hope it isn't so long of a wait next time.
Loyd1957 chapter 10 . 9/30/2008
Hey, good to have you back. Always loved this story and was always checking to see if it was continued. I have always loved post Hogwart's stories. Like the mature aspect of what might have happened to these characters. This one has so much possibilities of what has happened and what will happen. So, we have to wonder who left Alex with Harry and why? Poor Ron and Hermione - how tragic. That situation is so real that neither has excepted what has happened and let it almost destroy their marriage, but I expect Harry will help them back. Awesome story.
Orabit chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
I Love IT

GIVE ME MORE
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
I really am enjoying the story, I really hope you are continuing the plot.
Loyd1989 chapter 9 . 9/27/2007
Awesome! This has so many twists and story lines going. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but I just found your story.

I hope you do update soon. Please! This is a very well written story and I appreciate good writers.
straywriting chapter 9 . 8/14/2007
This is a great fic and I really want to read more so please update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »