Reviews for Long, Lost Sister's Pain
blissful DREAMER 0x chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
wow, great story. i read it all likee right when i got home from school cuz i couldnt stop. cant wait to see what happens next. also, that whole ashley thing before cracked me up. check outt my story & tell me what youu think if youu have the time.
R.L. Keane chapter 20 . 4/1/2007
Awesome! I loved it.
Moonlightstreams chapter 19 . 10/10/2006
i just wanna tell u again (because i'm bored and trying to get this in my favourite stories and this is the only way its working) that this fic is realy good. keep on writing
Moonlightstreams chapter 20 . 10/4/2006
Hey,

Not bad but it went a bit quick. it would've been better if Sam and Danni had talk wher she was and about jessica and how she loved him but Meg giving tyler immorality and him shotting Danni seemed to be a suprise to me. good fic. :)
sonja chapter 20 . 9/22/2006
Oh my gosh that was so good. you gotta write a sequle to it. it's just really good!

i'm happy danni didn't die :)
Sexi Silver chapter 20 . 9/21/2006
Loved it! Completely amazing! Awesome work, jeez, I really liked those final few chapters! Way to go Danni! You show them that girls rock! Congrats for the whole thing!

*Silver
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 9/17/2006
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
EmSyd chapter 20 . 9/17/2006
Wicked.
Poisonchik88 chapter 20 . 9/17/2006
I sat down and read this story for about three hours and I just wanted to tell you how much I loved this story and I'm practically dying for a sequel !. I really hope you choose to make one. I just want to thank you for taking th time to write such a wonderful story for us to enjoy.
hotforjensen101 chapter 20 . 9/17/2006
Please do a sequal, this whole story rocked from begginng to end. can't wait to read something else you'll write.
FireZombie chapter 19 . 9/16/2006
I WANT SEQUAL! I want update soon. I want to stop sounding like caveman. GREAT CHAPTER!
hotforjensen101 chapter 19 . 9/16/2006
I definatly want a sequal, and I think it shoulkd end on the road with all of them living.
EmSyd chapter 19 . 9/16/2006
Wow. Amazing chapter. I'd love to read a sequel.
FireZombie chapter 18 . 9/16/2006
Great story so far. Please update soon!
hotforjensen101 chapter 18 . 9/16/2006
Defiantly with all of them on the road again, I'd like to see a sqeual where they're all together.