Reviews for And if she had chosen differently?
Mystique84 chapter 10 . 3/10
Awesome story! Loved it! Great Work! It was really fun to read and I loved reading about Vlad's loving and fun side.
Mystique84 chapter 7 . 3/10
Oh man this is awesome! I wish I wish this show still was on but hey, great things come to an end because Nick sucks! But This is great! I can't wait for the next chapter
Dragonsrule18 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Love this story!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Heh, that frappuchino actually sounds good! XD Love this story!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
He he he! Vlad must be dreaming for her to be so hyper! XD That's what she said! Sorry, I'm just having a hard time seeing this stuff really happen. I can see Maddie disliking Jack for not thinking, but I can't see her jumping Vlad so quickly. DX
Silent Phantom gal chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
LOVE IT
NebulousMistress chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
I've been looking for a what-if like this for a while. You pull it off nicely.
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
like wow ,
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 10 . 10/10/2007
Yay! Cool fic! Enjoyed it a lot!

Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
(sighs) I don't particularly want to do this, 'cause you're a great writer and I like this fic a lot, but you /did/ plead to have it done to you, so here it goes. (places writer on a mattress that has had many soft, fluffy cushions placed on it. picks up oar made out of Asian Ironwood wood (the tree is called an Asian Ironwood, and it is very hard. I know this from having stood up under a low branch on one once. It hurt.) grasps oar firmly with both hands, winds up, and wallops writer over head with it. Trickster winces and puts icepack on now-prone writer's head where it was hit) Sorry. Here's a bottle of asprin and some water, for the headache. Really great fic! (Why did you have to request to be hit over the head with an oar? /Why/?)

Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Oh man, this has to be the chapter of a thousand laughs! First there were the mental images that arose when it was revealed that Vlad was beginning to be able to fly, but couldn't corner yet. (Just the thought of that makes me snicker.) Then there was Vlad's line, 'Much as I would like to spend the rest of my days hunting ghosts, flying is /fun/!' It's so great! (pause) It sounds like something I'd say, actually... (I really like the way you're portraying Vlad in this - I really like this version of Vlad, he's cool and someone I think would be neat to have as a friend!) Final funny, the one that had me laughing out loud, 'Butter biscuts! SCORE!' I nearly died. (moment's pause) (sigh) But still fully alive. (Dangit! I wanna go flying too! fic!

Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Bonus points for Vlad's reaction to his first transformation. Many many bonus points. (note: bonus points for what, you ask? my responce: how the heck should I know? but bonus points are bonus points and, therefore, always good news! just be happy...) This is a neat fic - I like it a lot so far! Can't wait to see how it ends!

Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
nice
pirate34 chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
gr8 story, plz make a sequel
floppybelly chapter 10 . 8/24/2006
Hm... what a bizarre way to end a story... But I did like it very much, a cute twist to things.