Reviews for And if she had chosen differently?
Jessica01 chapter 10 . 5/16/2006
How can we save DP? Great story!
MagicalGirl23 chapter 9 . 4/7/2006
Good chapter! Though I don't get the sausage thing. Could you explain? Aside of that I hope you can update soon I so wanna see the halfas cream Jack.
Rayne 4 EVR chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
Aw... The only thing I didn't understand was the sausage thing. What was that about? Please Update!

MagicalGirl23 chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
I'm surprised you haven't updated in so long. We still have to see what happens to Jack. Please update soon.
Rayne 4 EVR chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
No fair! I want Danny Phantom and Google! Aw Man! Please update!

Rayne 4 EVR chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
I just can't get over the fact that Vlad is Danny and Jazz's FATHER! Also, how are Sam and Tuck in Wisconsin?

MagicalGirl23 chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
Thanks for the shout-out and I loved the new chapter.

Awesome job!

I'm sorry if you think me forward but I thought of a couple more things. I thought you'd get a kick out of.

Don't worry, it's not incrediably detailed this time.

How about Jack calls Jazzmine "Jazzy-pants" like he does in the tv show. And she still really does hate it only it causes her to hate Jack more intensely because she has to scream "Stop calling me that" all the time.

And she takes the plot more intensely than her father and brother which causes her to not only call up friends from the Ghost Zone, like Ember, Kat and her boy Johnny 13. Also she sends the ghosts in the trophy room after him yelling, "get out of my house, you freak". All four could call the Dairy King, Uncle DK. And if Jack gets lucky enough to catch someone and DK lets him go and the kids find out. They gang up on him under the pretense that they thought he was being attacked. I hope this gives you a couple of good laughs and I look forward to what's next. Later.
MagicalGirl23 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Sorry, about the detail. I've been on a creative hype lately and I had some friends on this site who asked my opinions sometimes. As to is this MY idea? No. Though I have wondered about this pairing. I am working on other fics of my own and I don't really know how I would write a TV show fic. Thanks for the e-mail and I look forward to reading what you come up with.
MagicalGirl23 chapter 5 . 3/19/2006
Hello, again. I like the new chapter. I'm sorry you have writer's block. I know it sucks!

But I had a couple small ideas that I thought you might like. This chapter in the story, I see as a turning point. Why not go forward in time to 'Bitter Reunions' only it's reversed. And show how Vlad and Maddie's life is now, Vlad is some sort-of ghost Bruce Wayne with the consulting firm before branching out to other companies. And he's STILL a billionare and his family lives in Wisconsion in the Dairy Kings Castle. And Danny and Jazz are HIS kids and both have ghost powers.

Only start out the chapter with Danny and Jazz. Like have them driving home from school in Jazz's porshe. Them talking about about 'Dad and Mom's' upcoming reunion in their home. Maybe throw in a comment or two about ghost powers. Jazz asks Danny did he play another practical joke like possessing a jock or counter's by mentioning her crush on so-and-so 'did you go invisible so he wouldn't notice again?' sort of thing. One can see though they bicker they are very close and love each other dearly.

Suddenly the conversation is cut short when they are nearly ploughed into by what appears to be the Fenton R.V.. They swerve and nearly crash, coming home. Danny helps a VERY shaken Jazz inside their parents Vlad and Maddie Masters!

Who are dressed finely for the reunion in evening, Vlad looks as he would normally for the TV show. Suit, hair pulled back, beard. Maddie has an elegant up-do and green dress to compliment her hair.

Both are horrified to find out what happened, We were nearly creamed by some road-challanged, idiot, Danny says. On cue, there's a screech/crash outside the door and in strides Jack Fenton! Acting no different than 25 years ago, with Tucker and Sam in colored hazmat suits in tow carrying bags. "Hey V-man! How's it hanging?" giving his usual assine greeting. "Daddy, that's him!" Jazz screeches. Maddie and Vlad obviously seething growl his name in unison. Jack is as usual oblivous and Tucker and Sam look mortified though not surprised. Though Vlad tries to pick a verbal fight Jack is as still oblivious as ever, happy to 'meet' the kids who already dislike him from parental stories. And Jack lets drop that he detected ghosts in the area but lost them. And somehow his detector goes off and it ends up going wild between Danny, Jazz and Vlad.

One thing leads to another and they all end up staying, Later, at the party Danny gets to know Tucker and Sam and About how they ended up with Jack. Much to their mortification they reply it was either that or summer long cheer camp with their worst teacher and the varsity teams. Danny shows them around the castle and when their ghost detactors go off. Danny tells them that the castle is haunted, by the Dairy King. And how not all ghosts are evil and some just want to be left alone. They are amazed when he shows them the trophy room left by a previous owner and all sorts of unusual animal ghosts come out. Danny says they are he and Jazz's pets and don't mean any harm. They have fun playing fetch and riding and running outside. Inside Jazz is at the end of her rope Jack has been going about the party, detector in one hand cheese puffs in the other and keeps following her. She tells her parents who are talking to Harry, the reporter. Who in turn comments to Maddie she could have married him. Maddie looks and gravely nods holding Vlad's arm tighter. Sometime during the night Jack corner's Maddie and comments had she married him she could have had the Fenton Works etc. Etc. And looking about her gaze rests on a family photo, chasing after ghosts with an idiot or have a family with a sane person. No contest.

Sometime during the weekend Jack's fenton portal which is in the back of the RV opens an big battle ensues the halfa's go ghost and defeat them all with the help of the much more compatant Sam and Tucker. Impressing Vlad at how well they work with Danny and gives the oppurnity to apprentice at his company. They jump at it and Sam gets to be Goth again and Tucker gets to play with gizmos all he wants. No more hazmat suits. And Danny gets to keep his friends. I'm not saying make this into all one chapter. You could pepper it with flashbacks of Maddie and Vlad's early lives and careers.

You don't have to use this I only want to get your creative sparks flowing again. I hope this amuses somewhat and hope it helps.
Catmedium chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
Great! But be prepared! I found out that Butch's gonna create an episode on what would happen if Maddie chose Jack. It's nothing like this one though!
Rayne 4 EVR chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
Woah, like, psychodelic, dude. Please update.

Rayne 4 EVR chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
What's going to happen to Danny?

MagicalGirl23 chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
I think it's awesome that you decided to continue this.

Thanks for spacing it out it's definately easier on the eyes. And if you need any help, just ask. That's what loyal fans are for.
MagicalGirl23 chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
I often wondered what would happen if Maddie had chosen Vlad. It would be kinda funny to have Jazz and Danny actually BE Vlad's kids, ya know. The only thing is it's a little hard to read with all the lines scrunched together. Other than that GREAT story, please write more soon!
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 3 . 2/9/2006