Reviews for That Which Innocence Cannot Mask
Kei-Kat chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
. . ! I can't even describe it! T.T but its so sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Very late review, now that it is confirmed that Tobi is Obito years later after this fic! Anyway, I love how Tobi is portrayed here, not the idiot but very direct and has a mind of his own. Great fic.
Tobi the Hubcap Thief chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is amazing! You are extremely talented.
dormitos chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
WOO! i got chils reading this. even though this came out a while ago, i only know enough naruto to be just as clueless about tobi as this fic supposes, so this was all good... for all i know this is true. it was definitely well written enough to be so.

;-( at the ending. it's so sad how he remembers the things kakashi did and they effected him so differently than kakashi supposed they would.

really gripping and well imagined. thanks for writing!
Koneko-Haru-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
wow! awesome!
Shigeru Hiko chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I wanted to let you know I really, really liked this story. It was really striking, and I love the ending, the half memories of being Obito and the relationship he has with Zetsu.

I know a lot of people have stopped reading Naruto, but I hope that you still are. I don't often go looking for fanfic to read, but I am glad that I did today and found yours.
Dead Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow. That was well told! I enjoyed it a lot. :D Much angst, just like I like 'em, and it was sweet too. Very well told given the circumstances of the characters and the canon story at the time. I'd say it was pretty well on as far as characterization goes because I tend to look at characterization as fitting to the context of the story being told using a canon prototype which varies according to each person's own subjective interpretation. Or something along those lines. lol

The repetition of the "thank you"s and the "you're welcome"s was a nice touch.

I'd say it's altogether probably the best serious interpretation of the pair that I've come across. Good work.

~Dead
KillThisAccountPleaseItIsDead chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This is a very excellent story! I love the way you wrote it!

I wish it was longer ;A;

;)-Sassy
Siobhan chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
"Just warn us next time, Tobi."

I'm head over heels for this line. You're a very talented writer!
Twilit Dawn chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Beautiful. I simply loved it. The writing style was... how should I say it... the kind a person gets when they become inspired and write non-stop. Did I hit the mark with that?

Anyways, I especially liked the way you described the relationship between Zetsu and Tobi, and the point when Tobi does aknowledge his memeries after meeting his old teammate.

Honestly, this is one of the best Tobi fan fictions i have ever had the pleasure to read. Instead of portraying Tobi as the idiot that most people see (unfortunately) you personify him in an extremely personal way.

It's like you're looking through his eye when you read this.

Keep Writng, may jashin bless you, and the best of luck to you from,

~Twilit Dawn
Winterine chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
OMG! "Anguish" is the first word that comes to mind. "Bittersweet" is the next. Such a beautiful, sad tale you've got here. I didn't fully agree with a few small things such as saying Kakashi ripped out his eye, or his attitude towards Deidara (ok, so I'm a DeiTobi fan, so sue me XD) but overall I adored it! Zetsu and Tobi are great, and you've done a great job with this!

I'm still clinging to the hope that Tobi is Obito, mainly because I'd love to see a Kakashi-Tobi confrontation in the future.
xsld23 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Nice..i loved it. I never read a story about Tobi before, but you did a great job.
Sweetdums chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I would just like to thank you! This was an amazing read, and was exactly what I was looking for when I typed 'Zetsu x Tobi' into the search bar.

I really think you did great desplaying that evil side of Tobi at the end, because we all know Tobi can't be a good boy all the time. Plus, the TObito drama was just too awesome.

You also did good guessing at how Deidara died, concidering when you wrote this. Sadly, that's not how it happened...

The kissing was just too cute and innocent not to love!

With all due respect, Nick.
ShimmeringJade chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Oh my...;_; -Sniffs and wipes away a tear from her eye- That was one awesome fic. My eyes stung at the part where Zetsu died, and I've never seen such a darker move towards the whole "Obito/Tobi" situation with Tobi going after Kakashi in the end.

You, my friend, are a wonderful writer. Keep writing!

Fave'd.

-Jade
Llamachick chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Wow, that story was wicked awesome! *sniff* Zetsu died! *cries and river and drowns in it*