Reviews for Twisted
sommernicole1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awwwww I loved the ending! Great story :)
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I loved this! A little bit of what was to air mixed in with of your own idea! Very nice I might add with the club scene. Stephanie's wild side shining through it all and wanting Hunter from the get go was amazing. Not sure why you stopped after one chapter but hey, it's great all the same.
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
So cute! THIS is why you need to write mote one-shots! I love reading different takes on how they actually got together. I was laughing so hard during the meeting scene. For some reason, Chyna kissing up to the McMahons is hilarious. And when Steph entered I totally just imagine Vince cringing and shaking. LOL. Awesome work, as always :)
EmilieCW-DXfan0119 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hey, nice fic. That was really well wtritten.
Citcat chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I loved this story... It was so cute... aww... Love it! Great story!
lilrocky80 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
i love this chapter
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I liked this story very good
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I really liked this story. What I liked most was the way you portrayed Stephanie as this wild, crazy vixen. It was awesome. I usually don't really like reading fics of the Hunter/Steph variety (I'm a Smoochy dreamer...loving Jericho/Steph fics) but I have to say your stories are always good... Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually starting to like Hunter/Steph stories... LOL, it'll be our little secret. Anyway, once again, great story! :-)