Reviews for Twisted
AttitudeEraChick chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
That was one of the most sexiest one-shots of them together. I didn't think it was possible to have a well done, sexy, one-shot of them together at least from a pre-MHE period. Most of the great one-shots of them are fluffy, not sexy. Other great one-shots of them are usually during the wedding renewal period after the MHE was already established. Longer fics are sexy absolutely, but hardly one-shots of them. Very nice job. I'd like to see you write more not necessarily one-shots, but more fics of them during this period. I'd love to see you do a fic with them getting together during that same one year period-living out the whole unholy matrimony & test fiasco leading to Armageddon. I know I'd enjoy it because I've thoroughly enjoyed this one.

"So do you have a name?"
"Oh course. Don't you?"
"Smartass. I like it."
"Good. The name's Hunter."
"Cute."
"Thanks."
"I was actually talking about your name."
"You think I'm cute too."
"Actually, I think you're fucking hot."

"I feel like I'm some kind of a whore."
"Well you can just be my whore."
"Is that an offer or a promise?"
"It's whatever."

Those are two of my favorite exchanges with them. I also love the ending. I'm glad to know she made him "her whore" because she was feeling just as nervous about her connection as him. He's never too much for you Steph!
sommernicole1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awwwww I loved the ending! Great story :)
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I loved this! A little bit of what was to air mixed in with of your own idea! Very nice I might add with the club scene. Stephanie's wild side shining through it all and wanting Hunter from the get go was amazing. Not sure why you stopped after one chapter but hey, it's great all the same.
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
So cute! THIS is why you need to write mote one-shots! I love reading different takes on how they actually got together. I was laughing so hard during the meeting scene. For some reason, Chyna kissing up to the McMahons is hilarious. And when Steph entered I totally just imagine Vince cringing and shaking. LOL. Awesome work, as always :)
EmilieCW-DXfan0119 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hey, nice fic. That was really well wtritten.
Citcat chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I loved this story... It was so cute... aww... Love it! Great story!
lilrocky80 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
i love this chapter
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I liked this story very good
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I really liked this story. What I liked most was the way you portrayed Stephanie as this wild, crazy vixen. It was awesome. I usually don't really like reading fics of the Hunter/Steph variety (I'm a Smoochy dreamer...loving Jericho/Steph fics) but I have to say your stories are always good... Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually starting to like Hunter/Steph stories... LOL, it'll be our little secret. Anyway, once again, great story! :-)