Reviews for The Paopu Scene
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Beautifully written. :)
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Woah...Good job on this fic! Written well!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Ah, soooo cute! I will forever make this canon in my head. xD This so happened! Haha.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Awesome story. No complaints whatsoever. I didn't even see any grammatical mistakes (not that I was looking '-.-).
Sammiieeoo chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Aww :) This is really sweet! :D
LuffyMarra chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Great story. I really liked it.
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Aww, so cute! I love it. I love Riku's explanation for the fruit's taste. Its funny since that what exactly happens; they have a big fight but make up later and become closer.
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I liked how this was pregame, and how you described the fruit's taste. It's an interesting idea, to have the taste be a predictor of future happenings.
foolishpride chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Aw!

I'm a sucka for mush.
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Yippie, good shounen-ai fluffyness! This is good enough to have actually been in the game...Riku and Sora should've shared the Paopu! I loved this so much!
KamiDarko chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
that was sweet.

no pun intended
anigurl28 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
i like this. it's so sweet, evn if that's not the way the pasopu tasted. i liked this, it related to the KH storyline very nicely.
Moonlit Dream chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Cute, cute! Excellent! Aww...! That was so cute! Loved it (Could you tell?)!
StarRstressPinK chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This is extreamly cute

i always knew little sora wanted little riku...with a little paopu on a little island! WITH A LITTLE SUNSET! *EXPLODE* .. o_O
Stargazer13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This was very well done...I liked the sour explanation especially. Very good. 9.5/10