Reviews for Broken
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I am backtracking through the category and I found this piece. Excellent work I enjoyed the whole thing. Thank you for sharing.
Kokoroyume chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Great story :)

Thank you !
Erebourne chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
OH. MY. GOD! That was one of the best stories I have EVER READ! The characters were real and believable, I didn't see a MOMENT of anyone out of character. Spelling and grammar were perfection.. I could go on for days. Amazing job!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
I was just rereading this and I couldn't believe I hadn't reviewed. It was amazing! You played House perfectly, and I love how you developed House and Wilson's relationship. I love that House got his revenge. Both with Vogler and Polski. Great story!
Heidinanookie chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
Good story, nicely told. And everybody got what they deserved! Finally! :D I think I'll get out my DVDs now and watch some HOuse!

Heidinanookie chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
What is House waiting for? He's got the threat against Wilson on tape. He has the photo with the blackmail-message. He has the physical wounds of his encounter - which, medically catalogued, would speak for themselves in any trial. He has Wilson as a witness.

He'd really have a chance against Vogler if he'd only just involve the police!

Besides, this can't go on forever.

OMg, and now Wilson is in his clutches! Please don't hurt him!

Heidinanookie chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Cool story so far. I do think Wilson would fight harder for House involving the police - though I can understand why HOuse wouldn't want it. I guess even telling Cuddy would help a lot. She'd know what to do, whom to call and how to get some heads rolling. I really hope Vogler and his minion get what they deserve.

XxtearsonmypillowxX chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aw this is so sad!

You are such an awesome auther.

I feel really sad for Hpuse, I really feel for House.
Veg4Life chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
This fic is really, really well-written. Nicely done. I enjoyed it immensely and look forward to reading more of your stuff. :)
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
Oh, gods - and Cuddy said to be /discreet/ if it was someone at the hospital. xD
Moth Gypsy chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Although I have a hard time imagining House being raped - and then crying to anyone about it - this is pretty well written, and interesting too, so I shall read on

:D
Emryalx chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Wow this was amazing

Thanks for writing!
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Eek, and then came Cameron's idiotic condition, almost a rape on its own ...

But wow, it's amazing how you took little puzzling oddities of the series and made sense out of them. Like the new cane that was never explained, the hiding out, that comment abouts threats of violence that never came up in canon before ...

I like the way you wrote Julie as more than an annoying side-character and hurdle to overcome. Her reactions are quite human, and under the circumstances certainly understandable.

Also, their respective realizations and ensuing doubts are equally frustrating and amusing to read. .

More of Cuddy ('s reaction) might have been funny, and House's manipulation games are great. Lovely explanation for the clothes, too! (Again, manipulating in his friend's best interest, right? . Even if they weren't his own ...)

The only thing you didn't explain was at what point exactly did Vogler withdraw, when did Polski continue on his own and what was his actual agenda?
Ragni Mithrim chapter 7 . 7/27/2008