Reviews for Cold Spell
Loved the story!
sparkles321 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Eeeeee! So good!
Maddi Paige chapter 16 . 5/1/2012
LOL! Cramps from laughing...
niver chapter 23 . 9/22/2008
Loved it. This was really amazing. I laughed, I worried, and imagined Frank in pink lipstick. xD Great job!
BobWhite chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I love this story. its so good. I like how they have to depend on their Raw Survival skills to make it.
PurpleBlaze chapter 23 . 8/17/2007
I just read this entire story straight through, and I'm floored. What an amazing plot! I love brother-love stories. You really know your stuff, the details about the Arctic wilderness you have are superb; I learned a lot! I'm kind of disappointed that you didn't write about peoples' reactions upon the Hardys' return, but I understand your logic behind it.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 23 . 8/24/2006
WOW...i truly cant say anything else other than wow. i loved this fic from start to finish and found myself reading it until 2am, hence the next day review, i was just too tired to do it last night lol.

i loved this i think because of the lack of 'bad guys'. i think frank and joe in survival mode was a brilliant idea, and where i have read some fics like this in the past, none of them have been as up to scratch as these were. you practically felt freezing and hungry throughout along with them. you can tell that you have done your research, for the medical side and even the wildlife side of this fic.

fantastic, i loved it. and as a fellow joe lover i appreciated all of the action, and i also loved how you followed the layout of the books, with the major cliffhangers at the end of chapters.

i loved this fic from start to finish, and i only hope its people like you who coninue to kick out hardy boys fan fics, just to keep me interested if nothing else lol

congrats

XsarahX
Henna Gamgee chapter 23 . 8/21/2006
Whew! That was so good, I read it all in the last two days. Thank you for a really awesome story! This is going in my favourites. :)
Mouse In The Corner chapter 23 . 5/17/2006
Good story, but I think it's "bear" hug, not "big" hug. I love your writing and can't wait for more stories.

Yes, I have to pick on the technicalities :P
Emachinescat chapter 23 . 4/12/2006
good story. i liked it. poor joe. no joe. don't die.
Starykid chapter 23 . 3/20/2006
this was a good story. u should make a nother story like thi 1!
Anita chapter 23 . 2/23/2006
I know you are a hardcore Hardy Boys fan and I LOVE YOUR FICS but I wish you would write just one Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys mystery. Just one. PLEASE
thebondgirl chapter 23 . 2/22/2006
heyhey! i'm back!:) excellent story pheonix!:):) i loved everything in it, and think that you did a perfect job with the brother bond between the two. glad more than ever that i strayed into a fanfic category that i hadn't thought to check out before!:) keep it up!:):)
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
wow, i had no idea that a hardyboy mystery fanfic could be this good!:) it's only been one chapter and you've already got my attention - i just wish i had time to finish reading this story right now, but it is unfortunately late and, equally unfortunately, a school night, so i'll have to finish up tomorrow! (hopefully!) until then, great job - i can't wait to read more!:):)
tsweeny chapter 23 . 2/17/2006
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the story.