Reviews for Behind her Smile
razmend chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I like it! I like her with Nick but Rick is great too.
VampWolf92 chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I keep looking for an update but you haven't in a really long time! I really want more PLEASE
Night-Weaver369 chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
I like the story, but one thing irks me. You keep spelling well, as in, I am well, will. I don't know if this is intentional, but it just takes away from my reading pleasure T-T
Tsuki no Yasha chapter 9 . 3/4/2008
Oh, this story is great! Please don't just give up on it. I know you haven't had many reviews but please, please, PLEASE finish this story and I promise I will review each and every chapter!

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter,

Tsuki no Yasha
Soccer-Bitch chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
i liked it. i can't wait for more. _
Shelbers chapter 9 . 3/1/2007
yeah u still have a reviewer here (one who totally understand the college stress)! lol. love the chapter, and hope to see another soon:)
Soccer-Bitch chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
awesome story. i really like it. i can't wait for the next chapters. _
Love Laugh Learn Live chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
Please continue! great story!
Lauz23 chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
I am so glad u update and what a update it was this was a brilliant chapter and it was defo worth the wait, nice twist at the end

can't wait to read more
KTphilbee chapter 8 . 7/23/2006
ohh drama.. update asap this is an amazing story.. so yeah its just all around awesome..lol pieces
warricksbaby chapter 7 . 7/15/2006
please update i love your story so far!
Takerlover21 chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
I loved the twist you put in this chapter and i was so happy to see that u updated

I look forward to more

On a side note it wouldn't let me sign in to review so i had to do it manually.
Lauz23 chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
Just got all caught up and I'm really liking how you are taking this It's nice to see jim having a good daughter for a change

look forward to more
Becker chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
It's an interesting premise, Jim having another daughter. Not bad. One little thing thing though. If Jim is Myra's father and Jake is Myra's brother by a different dad, then Jim would be Jake's stepfather, not grandfather. Unless Jake isn't Myra's brother...
Navaer chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
oh shit oops. i went with my first glance. teehee oops sorry but great story!