Reviews for Anything For You Regrettable as it is
tk04 chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
what no way... it has been three years... it has not been update. No way. Not i start to regret reading it. It so damm good. I hope you do decide to continue the story I be back.
labyrinthe chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Great story so far. I am still laughing. It seems that it has been a couple of years since you update it. So I don't know if you plan on finsishing it? I enjoying reading what you had posted.
kingleby chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
great story. I think you keep them all in character well _
XZanayu chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
I really like this story! Please, please continue!
Cricketty chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
LOVES IT! PWEASE UPDATE!...
Zero Factory chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
KYAH *_* I love your story

*favs*

Please update soon!
Frosty Pig chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
I thought the car thing was funny as hell! That was great. I cant wait for Yuuri to see Wolfram's wings, i think that'll help him come around. Really interesting and cute story! _!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 5 . 3/23/2006
*rolls on the floor* Conrad named his car JULIA! LMAOZ!
Me-la Kenzu Chan chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Dude, this storyt is just too amusing for words...seeing as though I've only seen episodes 1-21, I certainly don't mind some AU...but man...this story's like crack...I like it much more than I thought I would.

Conrad's description of Wolfram's personailty in...what, chapter two? It was poisen...I felt for Yuuri...Personally, I liked Conrad's description, I didn't see anything wrong with it. He does seem like the shojo teacher type alot...it made more sense to me than what I orginally assumed of him. Also...Yuuri's a dummy, anime, manga and all...so I think you made him smarter, which is never a bad thing!

That fit that Wolfram threw...scary... I feared for anyone nearby...whoo...liked Wolfy's description though, when Yuuri first saw him. Very prettiful image.

I only wish you had given more of a description (yeah, I like that word) about the difference between the character's were used to, and the ways you've changed them for this story...I'm still confused on the winh issue...and what exactly is a Fallen Angel? How does it differ from a demon...yeah...stuff like that.

Once again (I'm reviewing as I read so I don't forget anything) ...Yuuri's a dummy. When he mentioned Conrad's opinion of Wolfram, I wanted to slap him...that...dummy!

I must say, I slowly back away from the computer screen as Wolfram gathered himself up enough to say he was a boy...you are...VERY good at descriptions...I was genuinely scared!

...Ne, that earlier chapter was total Conrad fanservice...and I LOVED it...heh hee...I dun know why I like his charcater so much...usually, types like him annoy me.

Yuuri's comment on not minding being engaged to Conrad...spooked me...for one who was just so fussy about being engaged to a boy. Even if he'd do it for the country...man... didn't take long for him to stumble on that train of thought.

Wasn't surprised Yuuri took off running...God, Wolfram. is. SCARY. *whimpers and shudders*

I'm squealing like a little fun girl over all the cuteness you've somehow threw into this as well...man...those boys are cute together! I loved that little fight around Conrad...and Conrad's laughter when Yuuri slapped Wolfy...and Wolfy's tiny yet huge elation...and Yuuri knowing damn well what he did this time! I love it!

But then...oh the horror of Wolfram's death...yet it was strangely...beautiful...wow...I'm overcome with emotion there...Gosh...that heart part was just so...symbolic...it scared me with it's purity...and then Yuuri's rejection...oh my...I really just have to say...I was overcome! Wow...you're good.

Conrad...named the car... -_- No comment...then again...after reading your last author's note; nice touch! I like Yuuri's mention of riding in Julia and how it made Wolfram blush.

Over all, I must say...this is so...entertaining! I luv this story...it's so funny and never has a dull moment! So much suspense and wuv. Can't wait for more.

...Was this too long? *sweatdrop*
ILLK chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
The first dream sequence threw me into such a loop that I had to read it twice, go back to the last chapter to read that to make sure I hadn't missed a chapter or something from the last chapter and then when I realized I didn't, I read it again to really try to understand it. I'm still not sure what sort of relevance it has to the entire story, and if it ends up that it doesn't have any, I'm going to be very unhappy because you made me feel very confused and stupid for nothing.

But other than that, I loved this chapter! Jennifer and Wolfram were just too cute! And I liked your characterization of Conrad too! He's like my favorite Conrad so far. And I was really enjoying him until your A/N where you went off about Conrad and the car Julia... Seriously, I thought he named it Julia in memory of the real Julia because he's just sorta cracked after losing her and then you went and made it not so fun... :\

And your note to the readers - well, don't you think more people would see if if you placed it with your other A/N in the story? I don't know about you but if it's not a story I've penned, I wouldn't care at all about what other people have to say about it.
SeriousSiriusFan chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
YEAH! YOU *DO* LOVE YOUR REVIEWERS! ENOUGH TO LEAVE THEM A MESSAGE! MAYEB YOU'LL HAVE TIME TO WRITE WHEN SPRING BREAK COMES! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Moi chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
Okay, okay... I know, pathetic, ne? Writing a review for my own story. Well, actually, it's just a message for reviewers wot read this...

v.v; No, I do not hate you people. The exact opposite, actually. It's just as of late, I've been busy, and unable to find the time to sit my arse down and write. Or I lack the inspiration.

So, please. Dun get the wrong ideas an' all.

Lastly...

THANK YA FOR ACTUALLY SITTING THROUGH IT. XD; I can't believe you guys have the tolerance for it.
SeriousSiriusFan chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
WAH! THIS FIC IS AWESOME AND YOU'RE NOT UPDATING IT! DO YOU NOT LOVE YOUR REVIEWERS OR SOMETHING? :flees off-screen sobbing: (T_T)!
SeriousSiriusFan chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Well, what are you waiting for? UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Garnet-Crystals chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
DUDE, I love you! Go somewhat AU fanfiction! This is both funny and so very well written, and I hope you can update soon, please.