Reviews for The Embers of Another
Crit chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
If Wash only knew... Oh, boy.

Great work.
NancyT chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Hmm... Very, very interesting. A sequel, perhaps?
magialuna chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This is so beautifully written. So much emotion and history conveyed in so few words. I really felt deeply for all of them... Thank you for this! -Clare
Goomba chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Delicious and thanks. Perfect!

Cheers Jen
Treeofdoooom chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Aw, thats really lovely.

It really really is. I've never read Mal/Zoe but this was very well done. It gives me a happy feeling inside _
abelard chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
This was a great story - I have recently discovered a deep need for Mal/Zoe fics, and this fit the bill splendidly. I loved the flashback, which isn't desperate but sort of is at the same time, a life-in-the-midst-of-death moment. Terrific - I hope you write lots more like this!
Disappearing1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
OMG! I'm standing in a store right now. I'm supposed to be working but somehow I've found the time and place to stow away for a few moments to read this. Phew! That was amazing and I loved it! I do love Wash & Zoe, but if she can't be with her husband (thanks you Joss -growls-) then is seems prett natural that she be with Mal. Even if it's in a situation like this. I'm happy to have found another Mal\Zoe story cause there aren't many of them, and even less that are actually good. Keep up the great work! You rock!
mkiara chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I really liked your fic. I've always thought there was something to the Zoe/mal ship...though most ppl just look at me funny when i mention it :)...anyway awesome story...a nice long continuation would be nice...

Ever read "Blue Sun Job"? Thats where I really started getting interested in the zoe/mal line...should read it if you havent:)
Eloisa chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Oh, this is very good. I like the way you handle the point-of-view shifts. Mal's last line feels very poignant... I wonder if Zoe ever found time to tell Wash? In a lot of ways I hope she didn't. Anyway, well done.
Agent Rouka chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
You know what would be really sweet? Giving a warning in the headers which pairing this is about. :) That way, people who don't like Mal/Zoe can skip it and those who do will be more easily attracted to it.