Reviews for Creatures of the Night
BlackRose64 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
no offence but the name just isnt creative its just the spelling of vampire backwards but other than that the rest is cool
Eragon chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I just realized this when Beast Boy realized that their instincts said to destory each other. The "WereBeast" is most likely a werewolf and Eripmav is a vampire. In the Twilight saga and the myths, aren't werewolves and vampires enemy and try to kill each other? Is this why they didn't like each other.
origin of summoners chapter 15 . 1/20/2010
good fic.
Denalien chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
I love this story!There is love in it but it's not lemon!And it was true to the caracters!And it was about BeastBoy!My favourite caracter!Eripmav was an awesome idea!Nice job!Ohh and i added this story to my favourites!

I hope,that your other storys is the same good! ;)
darkgraywolf chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
wow that was a amazing story there should be more reviews than there i absolutly love those little interesting fact things they where cool:)very good story
Mortal Guardian chapter 14 . 5/8/2007
This is a very exciting chapter. Good work.
Strix Moonwing chapter 14 . 5/7/2007
I hate you...you know that, right? HOW DARE YOU LEAVE OFF AT A CLIFF HANGER! (growls) GR! HURRY UP AND UPDATE BEFORE I TURN INTO A VAMPIRE MYSELF! (pauses and thinks for a second) On second thought, I'm more of a Lyken person. Oh well...

Loved the chapter. The battle details were awesome and really made me go to the edge of seat to see what happened next. Lol, the Robin and Starfire part was kinda cheesy. (eats nachos) Okay...it was a lot cheesy! Everything else was just great. As I said before, update soon and keep writing!
Mortal Guardian chapter 13 . 3/26/2007
Nice touch on the "Meanwhile" that included Batman. (You were just humoring me - thank you.)

Nice to see the beasts are out again. How much more admiration for BB's werebeast will Larkin have?

Good one with the werebeast's little prank.
Elke fa Talia chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Your writing's good... Though, where's Raven during all of this video-game-playing?

I'm feeling really proud of myself right now... See, I just figured it out right before reading the eating of the steak. The reason for Erip's name. :)

This feels almost as good as eating candy. Your clues are very clever... Though I thought them awfully random for quite awhile. ;)

And it's funny how Raven sits and thinks of BB and Erip's pride issues. Ironic, really. Robin's are so, SO much worse... Lol.

Anyways, great writing. No problems with spelling or syntax (structure of sentences), you captured my attention great, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

~Elke fa Talia
Mortal Guardian chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
Impressive chapter and worth the (long) wait. Might I add that if your going to say "Meanwhile..." you should not forget to include "at the Hall of Justice"?

Who knows? The Superfriends/Justice League might actually be interested to know what's going on.
Strix Moonwing chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, been kinda busy. Anyway, I'm really glad for the update! I've really missed reading this story, it's been one of my favorites because of my love of supernatural stuff. _ This has been a great chapter! I can't wait for the next one. Hurry and update! Keep Writing!
Mortal Guardian chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
Cool chapter. Interesting flashback. Looking forward to the next.
JadeAshes chapter 9 . 9/11/2006
HURRY UP! i'M DYING HERE!

JA
mattchew chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
Update soon!
JadeAshes chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
PLEASE, please update SOON! If you don't, I'll hunt you down and ring your neck until you sit down and write the next chapter. I promise you this.

Have a nice day.